The Great Wall....

• Just watched it and man alive it was completely stink!!! Disgraceful acting, dodgy plot, nothing about it was even remotely enjoyable. 6.1 rating on IMDB must’ve been by people totally high.

The great Wall is my type of brain chocolate movie, don’t mind Matt Damon and Willem Dafoe so was all pumped, and then got resoundingly deflated.

Got me thinking……

Which movies did people watch with huge expectations, because it ticked all your boxes, and then was absolute garbage??

• Cannot think of a movie, but i follow this football team….

• Spectre comes to mind. Should probably start a movie thread but, I know some people on the forum don’t like general discussion or any threads that don’t relate to the Wests Tigers.

• Banned

Start any thread you want to, they dont have to read it.

I hate those superhero flicks. Saw one recently. Total dog poo.

• @:

Start any thread you want to, they dont have to read it.

I hate those superhero flicks. Saw one recently. Total dog poo.

Name and shame Stryker!!

• Banned

Civil war

• Most remakes. They never live up to the original. Dawn of the dead is a prime example.

• Also anything based on a Stephen King book. It and Pet Semetary were ordinary. Only ones close are The Shining and Misery

• @:

Also anything based on a Stephen King book. It and Pet Semetary were ordinary. Only ones close are The Shining and Misery

The Shawshank Redemption was a good movie. Didn’t mind The Green Mile either. I suspect the Dark Tower will be a disappointment when it comes out…

• @:

Also anything based on a Stephen King book. It and Pet Semetary were ordinary. Only ones close are The Shining and Misery

Christine was pretty good

• Rocky movies absolute garbage.

• @:

Rocky movies absolute garbage.

Rambo 1,2 & 3 were awesome though ….for back in the day !

• ForumSupporter

I knew this thread wouldn’t be about our defence…

Took the better half to see John Wick 2 yesterday…she hated it?..it was so bad i thought it was great in it’s awefulness…

• Yes opinions on movies are largely individual & there is a divide between the sexes a lot of the time. I love Team America World Police, but my wife will not back me up when recommending it

• I thought might have been a review of a Chinese restaurant in George St Bathurst not a movie, d’oh!.

Recent Topics