Now is the time for team changes

• There were some really poor player performances last night. Next game I want to see some young guys getting a chance, they can’t do any worse than our team from yesterday. We have nothing to play for other than pride for the rest of the year anyway.

So, changes for next game:

1. Tedesco
    2. Nofoaluma
    3. Chee-Kam
    4. Suli
    5. MWZ

6. Mapesone
    7. Brooks

8. Woods
    9. Mcilwrick
    10. Seumanufagai
    11. Marsters
    12. Lawrence
    13. Taylor

14. Tatola
    15. Aloiai/Felise
    16. Grant
    17. Liddle

• Christ knows why Marsters can’t get a run .
    I thought he was good playing for the Cook Islands , he has size and strength .

Wake up Ivan !

• Mapesone was kicking for isp today but yes agree with you Tacky, changes need to be made.

• Like to see Rankin given another shot (hopefully alongside Brooks), but Littlejohn has to go. Marsters surely comes in, not fussed if it’s backrow or centre, and if we still need a half then Mapesone for me. Give Sironen, Eisenhuth and Tatola a go and see how they stand up.

• 1. Tedesco
    2. Nofoaluma
    3. Marsters
    4. Suli
    5. MWZ
    6. Rankin
    7. Brooks
    8. Woods
    9. McIlwrick
    10. Felise
    11. Lawrence
    12. Eisenhuth
    13. Taylor

14. Seumanufagai
    15. Tatola
    16. Aloiai
    17. Liddle

• 2nd tier cap

• @:

2nd tier cap

Just blow it, the fines aren’t that bad. Marsters and Felise would be top 25 I’d imagine and Cleary has already put Tatola and Eisenhuth in top 21 squads, so he must have been prepared to play them.

• @:

@:

2nd tier cap

Just blow it, the fines aren’t that bad. Marsters and Felise would be top 25 I’d imagine and Cleary has already put Tatola and Eisenhuth in top 21 squads, so he must have been prepared to play them.

the more players you put up there the more negative impact it has on the 2nd tier cap. i dont think we want to be paying fines for going over it or asking the NRL for special dispensation later in the season

• @:

2nd tier cap

I’ve only put 3 uncapped players in for next game.

• While we have a coach who doesn’t want to win, why not use his free pass and try out the other blokes?

• You only have to look at how Suli has come on from his bumbling debut, now more confident hitting the line hard and has at least had some experience in 1st grade defence requirements.

• These young guys need to be given some time in the top grade as we will need them next year. Bring them in one at a time and give them 3 games, they can get and taste and continue to develop in state cup. If they kill it give them an extended run but be honest from the start and say this is the plan for your development.

• ForumSupporter

Cleary will be forced to make changes for the next game with Aloiai missing through injury Sue through suspension and Tedesco through ill discipline. …

• @:

Cleary will be forced to make changes for the next game with Aloiai missing through injury Sue through suspension and Tedesco through ill discipline. …

The forwards are the most pertinent issue. If we go into another game with Edwards and Lovett as our backrow combination or that front row rotation, we’re not going to win.

• Woods and Tedesco will likely also pull up “fatigued/sore” from origin and want to sit the next game out. Also not sure the extent of Lawrence’s injury, Edwards also went off. Side:
    1. Lolohea
    2. Nofa
    3. Suli
    4. MWZ
    5. Kev
    6. Rankin
    7. Brooks
    8. Grant
    9. Mc
    10. Ava
    11. Lawrence/MCK
    12. Edwards/ET