Benji Marshall

• Okay…why does this need it’s own thread?..stupid thread…I’ve got all the bases covered, I know its out of left field…BUT

Would you take him back to finish off the year here at the TIgers?

He’s a club legend, we need a 5/8, he would bring experience and be able to guide Brooks for the few games we have left, would add spark to our attack and would gain a final farewell.

If you asked me a few weeks ago I would have said no, but by the looks of it we are heading towards the spoon and he may be able to pull us away on a base contract.

• I would for sure, by far my favourite Tigers player ever!

But I think he’ll be able to offer a lot more than Rankin and JLJ, is on peanuts at Broncos and I’m ️sure if we asked the question the Bronxs would let him go.

Bring him back and let him finish his legacy at the Tigers where he belongs.

• Zzzzzz

• Nope, time to move forward.

• @:

I would for sure, by far my favourite Tigers player ever!

But I think he’ll be able to offer a lot more than Rankin and JLJ, is on peanuts at Broncos and I’m ️sure if we asked the question the Bronxs would let him go.

May I also add, he has lost a lot of weight, looks fit again…I honestly see no downside in bringing him back for the rest of the season.

Only problem is his wife is working up in Brisbane atm and might not be able to move…

• Is he injured atm?

Id let him rock out for the rest of the year.
    Farah would be jealous.

• NO

• Sure, whatever, I guess.

• @:

Is he injured atm?

Id let him rock out for the rest of the year.
    Farah would be jealous.

Nop, he is back from injury

• @:

@:

I would for sure, by far my favourite Tigers player ever!

May I also add, he has lost a lot of weight, looks fit again…I honestly see no downside in bringing him back for the rest of the season.

Only problem is his wife is working up in Brisbane atm and might not be able to move…

I don’t think he’d come back just for the reminder of the season, think he’ll stay at the Broncos but we should ask the question and I think I remember SG saying to not rule out Benji coming back he might’ve had some mail that we’re talking to him.

• All the nay sayers aren’t really justifying there no’s….
    We have no decent #6 this year.

If the oppurtunity was there we should green light it.
    Brooks steers the ship and Benji can work his magic.

Everyone complained we had no proper half outside Benji since Prince…
    This would be a good combo. Wed win more games.

• Banned

Honestly i would do it. Benji at 6 and Lolohea at fullback. Teddy can go now too. Maybe we can negotiate a forward from the rossters. Not Guerra though. Works for me.

• Benji… 100k and a first grade guarantee.
    Job after footy too, deserves it.

• Yes Baby, A no Brainer.

• My favourite player to watch in years gone by, he was just freakish. However, he has lost a lot of speed, and without speed his style of play just doesn’t work. Not sure he would be an upgrade

Recent Topics