Wests Tigers reps - State of Origin 2017 - Game 1

• I just saw a tweet from Michael Chammas (SMH Rugby League reporter) where he mentioned some players from other teams who had been called into Origin camp, so I asked him:

Any sign of Tedesco?

He replied:

“He’s in”

Official announcement is at 6.40pm tonight.

• Meh

• Woods and Tedesco will be there.

• Surprised woods accepted nsw this year. He’s had nearly a year to decide. Didn’t think that would be long enough for him.

• @:

Surprised woods accepted nsw this year. He’s had nearly a year to decide. Didn’t think that would be long enough for him.

Haha so true. Maybe mid week Tedesco will flip and announce he’s playing for QLD.

• Teddy and Woods both named.

• ForumSupporter

Funny when Teddy was selected for Game 3 last Year there was a 10 page thread of congrats …bout time…yadda yadda… now pretty much *crickets…

• @:

Funny when Teddy was selected for Game 3 last Year there was a 10 page thread of congrats …bout time…yadda yadda… now pretty much *crickets…

lol

I’m glad you said it cause I was thinking it

• Well they’re in the gang now, and they’ve both signed for signature brand clubs. They’ve got jerseys for life. Hope they enjoy getting belted year after year.

• @:

I’ll still congratulate them, hope they go well.

• @:

He deserved to be picked on form last year, not so much this year…also he’s no longer a Tiger to me so I don’t give a crap about him.

• Season ending Injuries to both would be karma but we all know that’s not gonna happen especially with Woods who ‘runs’ it up as hard as a pensioner with a walking frame.

• Banned

I hope Woods plays as average as he does every series and Tedesco turns in a ball hog effort like he did in game 3 last year.

• So happy Woods didn’t get the captaincy …. on form he’s lucky to be there at all.

• Banned

@:

@:

He deserved to be picked on form last year, not so much this year…also he’s no longer a Tiger to me so I don’t give a crap about him.

Prediction: NSW lose game 1. Teddy gets replaced by moylan. On form he doesnt deservr to be there, looks tired and slow. Alot in the media saying on form he shouldnt be there.

Recent Topics