How to get in contact with Geoff Starling

Hi everyone, is anybody in contact with Geoff Starling, the great Balmain and Australian centre or has film of him playing for Balmain can you please message me I would appreciate it.
Thank you
James

He’s living up at the Gold Coast

Someone from here did get in contact with him a while ago I believe.

Ok thank you if someone has his email address or address that would be great, maybe some members have footage of them playing

I can possibly pass on a message for you

Hi I am a big fan, can you get his email address or address I would like to contact him. That would be great

Hi anyone who has any photos of Geoff Starling when he was playing or recent photos, can you please message me.

Cant help use to have plenty but wife chucked all my old scrap books etc. Saw his first game at the Sydney Sports ground, I think in a preseason final against either Manly or the Chooks (I think). It was when Leichhardt Oval was being developed and we used the Sports ground as our home ground. He partnered Trevor Ryan in the centres, both were 17 and both had great games

Hi thank you I hope other members may have some
Thanks

Hey mate, tried having a look… Only thing I could find was a picture of his footy card which is on sale on EBay

Here’s the link if you’re interested, sorry mate only thing I could find

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1975-SCANLENS-NRL-RUGBY-LEAGUE-TRADING-CARD-35-GEOFF-STARLING-BALMAIN-TIGERS/252927725748

I hoped to be able to contact Geoff, and to ask help, however the contact on this forum who did contact me does not want to help me.

@:

I hoped to be able to contact Geoff, and to ask help, however the contact on this forum who did contact me does not want to help me.

Now don’t start telling porkies.
I asked Geoff’s mate, found out he doesn’t use a mobile or have email, doesn’t have photos of himself let alone signed ones.
I tried to help you but sometimes you get to a dead end.
Deal with it.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme