NRL 360

• Anyone see the show the other night when they were discussing Easts?

The dope from the tele said that the reason they were doing so well was because Jason Taylor was a brilliant tactical coach. When asked why he didn’t do it at Weststigers, he said “because they are a basket case.”

So the vendetta continues.

:brick:

• They could not bag JT quick enough when he was at the Tigers, now he is a master coach…well master assistant coach. NRL 360 these days is just a TV version of the Telecrap!!

You’d have thought that the Roosters had never won a game until JT was invited back in to the fold!

• If Im not mistaken, it was Paul Crawley who said that the tigers were a basket case.

• Who cares?

They’re MY basket case - God bless 'em

• @:

Who cares?

They’re MY basket case - God bless 'em

× 2 😂

• These blokes are not worth consideration.
    For a living they write about stuff that has already happened, not of their making.
    No original thoughts.

If they were children you would smack them and send them to bed without dinner.

No sense

• They’re much like Q&A on the ABC.

• ForumSupporter

I like it ….It’s an hour that gives me lol’s without watching the Comedy Channel…

I also think it’s funny the number of complaints about it yet the complainers are still watching it to complain about it…hmmmmm…maybe they are on to something…

• @:

I like it ….It’s an hour that gives me lol’s without watching the Comedy Channel…

I also think it’s funny the number of complaints about it yet the complainers are still watching it to complain about it…hmmmmm…maybe they are on to something…

Obviously these people that complain about it don’t have a “off” switch on their television.
    We as viewers are the ultimate censor if you don’t like something just turn the thing off.

• Anyone see Benny Elias on there last night?
    He’s a strange guy….

Whenever he was laughing at stuff it seemed very fake.
    Got that Hollywood white smile too.

He’s as unauthentic as they come.

• @:

Anyone see Benny Elias on there last night?
    He’s a strange guy….

Agree. He lies with a smile on his face, as if to say “i’m full of crap, you know i’m full of crap, i know you know i’m full of crap”. Blocker is another whose completely unauthentic when speaking about the JV fyi.

I was only saying last night that that show is repetitive as hell. The same guests talking about the same topics every week. I’m bored just hearing about it. Can imagine what it would be like for viewers.

• @:

It’s shock jock TV - full of ‘hard-hitting’ opinions which then drives traffic to their website and ‘promotes discussion’.
    Paul Kent desperately wants to be an Aussie version of Skip Bayless.

• @:

@:

It’s shock jock TV - full of ‘hard-hitting’ opinions which then drives traffic to their website and ‘promotes discussion’.
    Paul Kent desperately wants to be an Aussie version of Skip Bayless.

Matthew Johns is another who tries to be hard hitting when the occasion calls for it, but comes off looking like a try hard.

• @:

@:

Anyone see Benny Elias on there last night?
    He’s a strange guy….

Agree. He lies with a smile on his face, as if to say “i’m full of crap, you know i’m full of crap, i know you know i’m full of crap”. Blocker is another whose completely unauthentic when speaking about the JV fyi.

I was only saying last night that that show is repetitive as hell. The same guests talking about the same topics every week. I’m bored just hearing about it. Can imagine what it would be like for viewers.

Use to watch it religiously last year…
    Now it’s on like every night… Very boring.
    Ikin and Kent don’t have a personality between em.
    And whenever I see hooper’s stupid grin, it just feels like hes so desperate to be one of the boys.

Recent Topics