Ten year members dinner

• I just got a call from WTs inviting me to a 10 year members appreciation dinner at ANZ.
    I’d changed my email acct so didn’t receive the invite, I advised this morning during the call of my new details but no email yet.
    I can’t log in to the members portal as I’m at work and with my email details changed that don’t work either.

Sounds OK.
    Anybody have any more info on this?
    Anyone here going?

• I’d have liked to have gone, but it’s not exactly at a convenient time - 6pm at ANZ on a Monday from memory.
    Good initiative nonetheless.

• Yeh that’s correct… My missus probably won’t be able to come with me, she finishes at 6 in town

• @:

Yeh that’s correct… My missus probably won’t be able to come with me, she finishes at 6 in town

Take Woodsy’s missus, she likes to have a feed apparently.

• @:

@:

Yeh that’s correct… My missus probably won’t be able to come with me, she finishes at 6 in town

Myeh… Seeing Erin’s with Dave right now… she may need a companion

• @:

@:

@:

Myeh… Seeing Erin’s with Dave right now… she may need a companion

Who are Erin and Dave?

• Erin Woods & Dave Klemmer

• @:

Erin Woods & Dave Klemmer

If Woods found Klemmer in bed with his missus he would be undecided which side of the bed to hop into.

• Ahahahahaha. That’s hilarious!!! But doomed to be deleted any time soon I think.

• Who is coming tonight?

I’ll be there

• @:

Who is coming tonight?

I’ll be there

We’ll be there, the couple arriving late

• @:

@:

If Woods found Klemmer in bed with his missus he would be undecided which side of the bed to hop into.

:roll :roll :roll

• @:

@:

Undecided? You having a laugh? Klemmer every day of the week.

• What a great night!

• Yeah nice of the club to give something back to long term members
    It was very informal and casual, didn’t have a player at our table but Benji was there & met some nice WTs members
    (Benji was the son of one of the members) 😆
    Pascoe had school hol duties.
    Food was good

Recent Topics