One of Woods reasons to leave,to go to a stable club...

• That’s interesting……
    Is she going back to NZ?

• no leaving before they get done for cheating the salary cap again. lol

• Hilarious 😂

• Gotta love a stable club ay woodsy 😂

• What a basket-case!

Basically Raylene stepped on Ray Dib’s toes and… that is all. Couldn’t see Marina Go clashing then ousting with Pascoe in that manner?

• The Tele would be filthy that it was one of the “stable” clubs and not us. Imagine the milage they could have gotten out of Pascoe resigning. They’d be talking about it for weeks.

• Banned

They are shopping contracted players left and right. In house fighting between the board and ceo and coach. Hey Woodsy, you upset they havent called you and told you whats going on.

• Gets better by the day.

Enjoy that stability hillbilly 😆

• First the Sharks and now the Dogs, who are NRL 360 going to tell us who we should model our club on if we want to turn things around.

Don’t worry, they will give this piece of news a three second time slot before turning there attention to us again or maybe that poor little kid Mitchell who we forced to honour his contract for a few weeks causing unbelievable and long term mental scaring.

I know our sponsors and our marketing people want lots of media coverage, but I would put 100% ban on all media except for what we are obliged to do under contract

• Banned

@:

First the Sharks and now the Dogs, who are NRL 360 going to tell us who we should model our club on if we want to turn things around.

Don’t worry, they will give this piece of news a three second time slot before turning there attention to us again or [media]<big>maybe that poor little kid Mitchell who we forced to honour his contract for a few weeks causing unbelievable and long term mental scaring.</big>
    [/media]
    I know our sponsors and our marketing people want lots of media coverage, but I would put 100% ban on all media except for what we are obliged to do under contract

putting the boot on the other foot if WT did not have to honour RF’s contract then should MM have to honour his contract? Just being the devil’s advocate. The irony is they booted the consistently good player and kept the dud. Which was better on the night two rounds ago! MOM!

• @:

@:

First the Sharks and now the Dogs, who are NRL 360 going to tell us who we should model our club on if we want to turn things around.

Don’t worry, they will give this piece of news a three second time slot before turning there attention to us again or [media]<big>maybe that poor little kid Mitchell who we forced to honour his contract for a few weeks causing unbelievable and long term mental scaring.</big>
    [/media]

putting the boot on the other foot if WT did not have to honour RF’s contract then should MM have to honour his contract? Just being the devil’s advocate. The irony is they booted the consistently good player and kept the dud. Which was better on the night two rounds ago!

The club were going to honour Farah’s contract. He would be paid out in full if he stayed on. Don’t even bother suggesting otherwise.

• errrr it is what it is errr….

• Banned

@:

@:

@:

[/media]

putting the boot on the other foot if WT did not have to honour RF’s contract then should MM have to honour his contract? Just being the devil’s advocate. The irony is they booted the consistently good player and kept the dud. Which was better on the night two rounds ago!

The club were going to honour Farah’s contract. He would be paid out in full if he stayed on. Don’t even bother suggesting otherwise.

You have a point there but the difference of attitude on the field is as broad as the Grand Canyon. Even in reserve RF still pulled his weight. I think my signature or whatever it is called says it all - Farah contributed more than the Big Four combined.

• The club backed the wrong horse. In some ways it has worked out for the better anyway.

Recent Topics