Jack Wighton is the worst fullback in the NRL - Funny sledge article

• \

Sorry not sorry for that photo Jack. But I feel it’s what best resembles your football career so far. How you hold a spot in the Raiders team with young Nick Cotric breathing down your neck is a real life miracle. Nick Cotric has already made 28 tackle breaks compared to Jack Wightons 14… and Cotric plays on the wing! You could argue the reasons why but who cares, the point is that Wighton’s shit.

Guess who made the most errors for the whole 2016 season?

http://bestbonusbets.com/mitchell-moses-the-worst-half-in-the-nrl-backed-by-stats/

Do love a good sledge article 😃 😆 😆

• Absolutely true! Only a few weeks ago Ricky stated in a post-match presser that he wouldn’t swap Wighton for any fullback in the comp……ahh, OK Ricky, sure. Love really is blind.
    Wighton is abysmal.
    As stated in the article, Nick Cotric is a good’un. Massive frame, he is going to be the dominant outside back in the NRL for the next decade or so. Hope we snare him once his current contract expires.

• @:

Absolutely true! Only a few weeks ago Ricky stated in a post-match presser that he wouldn’t swap Wighton for any fullback in the comp……ahh, OK Ricky, sure. Love really is blind.
    Wighton is abysmal.
    As stated in the article, Nick Cotric is a good’un. Massive frame, he is going to be the dominant outside back in the NRL for the next decade or so. Hope we snare him once his current contract expires.

The problem with Cotric having such a good season is what happened to Ponga might happen to him. A club will offer him a offer he can’t refuse because he’s on what, the rookie minimum of 60k a year?

Can’t see him staying at the raiders if another club offers him 300k a season or whatever. Not sure what the Raiders salary cap is like and i’d imagine signing players like Rapana, Leilua, Papalii, Austin, Croker etc. would be more important. Hopefully they can come up with the $$ because he’s a keeper no doubt.

• ForumSupporter

I don’t think Pawsandclaws will see the funny side….

• Wighton would look great in the black, gold and white. 😃

• Must read this forum….

Cos me ane a few other posters said as much a few weeks ago.

• Don’t think he’s too popular with Raiders fans. He burst on the scene and could have been anything. Ended up being just an above average first grader.

• Can’t stand the bloke, Wighton just seems to rate himself so highly, yet he bungles so often, I don’t know where he gets his apparent unlimited self-confidence from. Love seeing him fail! Don’t know the bloke in real life, he might be alright, but I enjoy disliking him.

Moses has displaced Blighton and Moylan as my most disliked players. It used to be Ennis #1, he retired, so Moylan was #1 and Blighton #2. Both having bad years, really quite nice.

• BTW the link is broken.

• @:

Wighton would look great in the black, gold and white. 😃

Of ISP Cup.
    He is hopeless. Absolutely love that dopey, clueless grin he does when he has made his 9th handling error of the game, it looks like he has soiled himself.
    Be on the lookout for it tomorrow vs the Roosters, it’s bound to crop up.

• @:

Can’t stand the bloke, Wighton just seems to rate himself so highly, yet he bungles so often, I don’t know where he gets his apparent unlimited self-confidence from. Love seeing him fail! Don’t know the bloke in real life, he might be alright, but I enjoy disliking him.

Moses has displaced Blighton and Moylan as my most disliked players. It used to be Ennis #1, he retired, so Moylan was #1 and Blighton #2. Both having bad years, really quite nice.

Glad there’s other with the same passion for how shit Wighton is 😆 Moylan is also so over rated and I have the same feelings towards him.

Moses is in my top 3 for disliking as well. He’s a fucking bum on the field and shouldn’t even be playing ISP let alone NRL

• link fixed

• @:

@:

Wighton would look great in the black, gold and white. 😃

Of ISP Cup.
    He is hopeless. Absolutely love that dopey, clueless grin he does when he has made his 9th handling error of the game, it looks like he has soiled himself.
    Be on the lookout for it tomorrow vs the Roosters, it’s bound to crop up.

Well he was outstanding yesterday and forms a great back three with Rapana and Cotric. We could only hope to have a back three of this calibre.

• To be fair, he played alright yesterday.

• Still a peanut. He’d need to have about 30 great games in a row for me to begrudgingly start to accept that he can play football. That’s how it was for Cam Smith anyways.

Recent Topics