Lolohea playing at 5/8?

• I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s on the bench

• @:

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s on the bench

If we’re running a bench hooker we can’t carry a bench 5/8th as well. That would leave us with two interchange forwards, and then we might as well invite Jason Taylor back.

Either Lolohea starts, or he gets a week in NSW cup to trial 80 minutes in the halves. I’m ok for Littlejohn or Rankin to get another week in firsts if that’s what needs to happen. I’m expecting Littlejohn, Rankin and Lolohea to all be named somewhere in the 21, along with an extra prop to possibly cover Woods. Cleary will hold off making the call as long as possible.

Lolahea could just as easily start at fullback replacing Tedesco, anything could happen Wednesday night.

• I seriously can’t imagine that the club has gone to all the trouble of getting Lolohea released early, only to put him in reserves - even if it it’s only for a week. I’d be shocked if he doesn’t run out as 5/8 on Saturday unless SOO casualties force some positional changes.

• We are going to need all the forwards we can get on the bench this weekend, Dragons will cause havoc up the middle.

• He did look like another Weststigers 5/8 - Owen Craigee - A lot of fat fur for a Tiger after 11 rounds of footy! Let’s hope it was just a bad camera angle.

• Unless Teddy doesn’t back up LoLo will play 5/8.

Even if Tedesco doesn’t play he may stay at 5/8 and Ivan plays someone else at fullback.

Recent Topics