Coach and CEO interview

Interesting when he talked about Will Hopoate. He wants to stay at the Dogs. Very different attitude to our guys.

They also talked about getting good people. That is a good thing.

Great initiative by the Club. Good to have little insights into there thinking.

I really liked this … They also seem to be on the same page and enjoying themselves…
I think we are through the rough patch (thank god) and heading in the right direction…

Pascoe’s reference to a goal kicker at the Roosters was interesting. Suggests we may be in the market for Gordon. Not sure what I think about that.

More talk blaaaaah

All I got out of it is they have given up on 2017…which as a supporter is very disappointing…

Good to have some insight into the club. Hopoate to WT basically ruled out from this Q&A him wanting to stay at the bulldogs.

@:

Pascoe’s reference to a goal kicker at the Roosters was interesting. Suggests we may be in the market for Gordon. Not sure what I think about that.

He’s talking bout Ivan 😆

@:

More talk blaaaaah

All I got out of it is they have given up on 2017…which as a supporter is very disappointing…

they are not looking at the world through rose coloured glasses… as much as it hurts the reality is our season is over… and it’s good to hear they implied it’s time players need to be moved on…

@:

@:

He’s talking bout Ivan 😆

I wish it was his son.

Continuing to be aggressive in recruitment. I like it. Hopefully we continue to recruit aggressiveness.

@:

@:

More talk blaaaaah

they are not looking at the world through rose coloured glasses… as much as it hurts the reality is our season is over… and it’s good to hear they implied it’s time players need to be moved on…

And after 10 weeks next Year in a similar position I’ll look forward to more Q & A reality…

That was really good. Just need some better questions.

@:

@:

@:

More talk blaaaaah

And after 10 weeks next Year in a similar position I’ll look forward to more Q & A reality…

Geez mate this is actually a good initiative. The fact that they are continually recruiting heavily and also the fact they said its a business IE were not keeping plodders like naqaima and grant and the rest is great news.
Do you honestly believe even if we made the top 8 wed win anything? Cronulla and storm are so far ahead of its not funny.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.