Fitz bagging free week

Can I propose that whatever happens this weekend, this forum has a week free from bagging Daniel Fitzhenry?

I think the following points can be assumed as generally excepted:

1. Most believe we have better options for the wing.
2. Most believe Fitz is not the most skillful in our lineup.
3. Most believe his utility value is not as high as it could be.

If this can be excepted as the majority view, then we can all save a lot of time sifting through posts that repeat the same view over and over and read some thoughts which may actually be of some interest.

Is one week of peace too much to ask?

Maybe try if you are at the game cheering for the bloke. Wearing our jersey, he deserves it.

Agreed.
Played more first grade games & scored more tries than anyone bagging him.
Does give 100 per cent also – IMO.

@Mulga Bill:

Agreed.
Played more first grade games & scored more tries than anyone bagging him.
Does give 100 per cent also – IMO.[/quote

A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO HATE HIM ARE JUST BANDWAGONERS ANYHOW.

Do you type in <big>caps</big> on purpose???

i agree with that hbom. especially the part about him wearing the wt jersey. no one should ever be booed in a tigers jersey

i honestly hope i can post a “fitzy won us the game” thread but i know that wont EVER happen, infact i can only say this if infact he doesnt play and we do win

he’ll be there all year. he doesn’t even do enough to pick up an injury…

I think we should add in a filter for Fitzyhenry / Fitzy on the site, so everytime someone mentions it in a post, it comes out as something else… any ideas?

@Kaiser:

I think we should add in a filter for Fitzyhenry / Fitzy on the site, so everytime someone mentions it in a post, it comes out as something else… any ideas?

is there a smiley where the smiley is taking a dump?

@tomcat:

Do you type in <big>caps</big> on purpose???

YES ITS MY TRADEMARK*

@ron burgandy:

@Kaiser:

😆 😆 😆
i am in stitches!!!
Ron Burgundy that is the single most funniest thing I have read all year!

My second funniest quote of yours is this:
“he punted baxter off the bridge because I hit him with a burrito……ehhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaagggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!”
(Phonebooth scene in Anchorman)

well we will wait and see what he does against the panthers before its a bagging free week…more than likely they will make him look extra silly after saturday.

@triserratops:

@ron burgandy:

@Kaiser:

😆 😆 😆
i am in stitches!!!
Ron Burgundy that is the single most funniest thing I have read all year!

My second funniest quote of yours is this:
“he punted baxter off the bridge because I hit him with a burrito……ehhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaagggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!”
(Phonebooth scene in Anchorman)

well i was in a glass box of pain when all that transpired

Keep it in good taste people or the thread will close.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme