Time to move on boys and girls

• Ok, I think it is time to move on now and close all the threads referring to the ‘fab four’ (or three now). Three of them have made their decisions and are moving on. Teddy we will miss the most, the reason he is leaving was made most obvious after last nights origin game, he no longer had confidence that the tigers could offer him a team in the future that would provide him a platform to stardom. He excelled behind a dominant pack, good luck to him after this year, the job at hand now is to find a replacement. Mitchell Moses basically left for the same reason, but did it with less class. He too, will be more comfortable behind a dominant pack, that is to say that parra can remain dominant over the next couple of years, otherwise it will be back to rocks and diamonds for him. As for woodsy, he just wanted to play with his mate, he will toil all day for you, but he is not the kind of prop that will win a premiership for you. All three decided they could not wait any longer for a tiger resurgence. Time will tell whether they made the right decision, but I think it is time to close the chapter now and get on with the rebuild. Let’s judge them game by game while they are still playing for us, as always have, but leave behind the jilted lover act and concentrate on the players that want to be here with us for the rebuild. They deserve our support and recognition, improvement is on the way, it’s about time we had some positivity back into this forum, the players we acquire or develop over the next two years may well be just as good if not better than the ones that have moved on.

• Woods is a dog
    Tedesco is a rooster

• ForumSupporter

Lock threads you say …like this one…?

http://www.weststigersforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=29491

• 😒 or make another one mentioning them

• So because YOU don’t want to discuss them (despite creating a new thread discussing them) then no one else should either? How arrogant. Read the thread Kul created about a week ago. It applies to you.

• The way I see it is pretty simple. I’ve moved on and I can’t wait until they move on as well.

I will though forever consider these guys as completely useless human beings and I have no respect for them whatsoever. If I choose to comment on how poorly these guys have represented and treated the club who gave them an opportunity, paid them a fortune and helped them get to the level they are now at I think that is a fair call.

I now have some players to put on the biggest dogs in the game / most hated players list. Some people hate Fifita. I like Fifita. Some people hate Hayne. I can agree with that sentiment. I hate Woods, Tedesco and Moses. You can agree with me or not. If you honestly think though that these three guys have acted with any class whatsoever I think you are delusional.

• I think most of us have moved on and have high hopes for 2018. But that doesn’t mean we can’t feel jaded that Tedesco played the game of his life last night when he has dogged it for at least the last month for us. And before anyone says “Its hard to look good in a mediocre team”, rubbish. That’s how he made his name. in 2015 and 16 he either scored or had a hand in over 50 tries. 2015 being the year we came second last playing Taylorball. And we have a better side on paper in '17 than we did in '15. He’s not having a go for us, he’s checked out. It’s that simple.

• Last night was just proof Tedesco is playing in a dinner suit. Anything but professional and while I don’t wish injury on him I sincerely hope he has a miserable run of form at the Cocks.

• Its just human nature Grn its like in your workplace…if you dont give a… you dont give your best its just life…you didnt agree with a comment i made about our management…thats fair enough…opinions are free but obviously not on this forum…its a joke that you cant start a thread, without the usual few on here ripping into you…have your say…good thread and ignore the usual bullies on here

• ForumSupporter

@:

The way I see it is pretty simple. I’ve moved on and I can’t wait until they move on as well.

I will though forever consider these guys as completely useless human beings and I have no respect for them whatsoever. If I choose to comment on how poorly these guys have represented and treated the club who gave them an opportunity, paid them a fortune and helped them get to the level they are now at I think that is a fair call.

I now have some players to put on the biggest dogs in the game / most hated players list. Some people hate Fifita. I like Fifita. Some people hate Hayne. I can agree with that sentiment. I hate Woods, Tedesco and Moses. You can agree with me or not. If you honestly think though that these three guys have acted with any class whatsoever I think you are delusional.

Nah ya haven’t…the past 20 or so posts attest to that including this one… as will the next 30 or so…I don’t think you could even go 1 day without posting about the 3 amigoes…

• Banned

Did Moses have any genuine gripe about only training once or last time to go soft against the Bunnies? (I could only see the game) If no reason to go soft that was a shocking display - maybe worse I have ever witnessed.

• WHat I posted in Kul’s thread.

There are several threads that dont interest me, so I simply dont open them. For example, once the deadline for the three imbos passed and they failed to re-sign, I posted that my time in their threads were done. Till this day I havent opened their threads and more than likely wont. Why? Because they dont want to be here so Im not interested in any discussion about them or anything pertaining to them. I wont even mention their names. It’s really that simple guys.

• @:

@:

The way I see it is pretty simple. I’ve moved on and I can’t wait until they move on as well.

Nah ya haven’t…the past 20 or so posts attest to that including this one… as will the next 30 or so…I don’t think you could even go 1 day without posting about the 3 amigoes…

I’m over it. It’s just like a nasty divorce. Hate them for life but you move onto the next divorce.

• @:

Ok, I think it is time to move on now and close all the threads referring to the ‘fab four’ (or three now). Three of them have made their decisions and are moving on. Teddy we will miss the most, the reason he is leaving was made most obvious after last nights origin game, he no longer had confidence that the tigers could offer him a team in the future that would provide him a platform to stardom. He excelled behind a dominant pack, good luck to him after this year, the job at hand now is to find a replacement. Mitchell Moses basically left for the same reason, but did it with less class. He too, will be more comfortable behind a dominant pack, that is to say that parra can remain dominant over the next couple of years, otherwise it will be back to rocks and diamonds for him. As for woodsy, he just wanted to play with his mate, he will toil all day for you, but he is not the kind of prop that will win a premiership for you. All three decided they could not wait any longer for a tiger resurgence. Time will tell whether they made the right decision, but I think it is time to close the chapter now and get on with the rebuild. Let’s judge them game by game while they are still playing for us, as always have, but leave behind the jilted lover act and concentrate on the players that want to be here with us for the rebuild. They deserve our support and recognition, improvement is on the way, it’s about time we had some positivity back into this forum, the players we acquire or develop over the next two years may well be just as good if not better than the ones that have moved on.

A very accurate post Seadoggy. Pity it will fall on a lot of deaf ears. They will be crying over the loss of both Woodsy andTeddy for the rest of their life.
    I hate the fact that Tedesco( and to a lesser extent, Woodside) are leaving, but I willstill be watching Teddys games for the Rorters, simply because I love watching Champions
    Il always be a Wests Tigers supporter, as I have been for fifty years, but Tedesco is a Special player and it’s great watching him without the anchor of reserve grade standard players holding him back.
    I just hope we can get players of his standard that will want to come here.

• Wait……isn’t this a thread about them?

Recent Topics