Malakai zelezniak dropped for michael cheekam

• I find this to be a odd decison from coach Ivan cleary. Cheekam has always seemed to be a 2nd rower in my eyes he lacks speed and always gets beat on the outside.

• There could be a possible switch in game for cheekam and marsters

• @:

There could be a possible switch in game for cheekam and marsters

Yea that makes sense. Hopefully cleary doesnt wait for cheekam to let in 3 tries before he brings on marsters

• MCK was rubbish today. He is just not a centre.

• @:

MCK was rubbish today. He is just not a centre.

I don’t think he is a first grade player. He makes mistakes and isn’t good enough to be in the centres or the backrow.

• Was our worst today and given how bad littlejohn was thats saying something.

Surely MWZ was injured not dropped

• @:

MCK was rubbish today. He is just not a centre.

He also definitely is not a back rower.

• Chee Kam is a weird one. He has the body of a good centre and the physical skills for the role but grew up as a second rower and stopped growing. He has too many forwards habits for a centre. Doesn’t offer the finesse needed for a centre but he isn’t physically impactful enough for an NRL backrower.

He is the kind of player that we have seen tossed onto tge wing in a pinch and thrive to the point of making it his actual position. Like an Oates, Tuiaki type. But that kind of happenstance is rare. I feel sorry for him because I think his physical development has hindered his footy development. He was the best backrower in his age class but never filled out.

• MCK always looks fatigued

On the other hand Lovett has the stamina to keep on going
    I dont rate Lovett but i have to acknowledge his willingness to keep on going

• Lovett is a weird one. He was the opposite of Chee Kam. A damaging centre that got too big. Lovett is a footy player whose physical development limited his learned skills the other way. He would be better off at a club with established forwards to learn from.

• MCK is a massive defensive liability. Full of bad reads and one on one misses.

• I think Lovett is better than Chee-Kam. Lovett is good apart from a dumb mistake per game. That mistake though can lose a game for us and that is unacceptable. I don’t want either of them in our team.

• Chee-Kam is just another pretender that us supporters have to endue …hopefully for not to much longer.

• Agree with the MCK comments but at the same time MWZ isn’t much chop either, wouldn’t mind a James Roberts type in the centres. Speed kills

• 1 try 4 errors 5 missed tackles

Recent Topics