Time to get the RED pen out coach.

• After another dazzling display today one thinks the coach has to put the pen through a few of the pretenders that wear the jersey .I understand the depth is not great but seeing some of the unprofessional effort’s today surely action is required.
    Professional footballers in the top grade should be able to Pass, tackle and CATCH the ball at least 👿 👿

• MCK - Bye
    Little-John - Bye
    Kevin Naiqama - Bye
    Lovett - Bye
    Tim Grant - Bye

Ill be honest and say Lovett looked strong but he can go too.

• Can you please name a few players who need the ‘red pen’

• @:

Can you please name a few players who need the ‘red pen’

The coach has the RED pen .

• we’ll have to get used to grant… he’s got another year in his favour and i doubt there’ll be clubs chasing him after this year.

• @:

MCK - Bye
    Little-John - Bye
    Kevin Naiqama - Bye
    Lovett - Bye
    Tim Grant - Bye

I thought Kev was easily one of our best. Gave 200%. The try he scored required a bit of work too.

As for Lovett, i thought he was impressive. I know he’ll cop it because he’s an easy target but he was good today. Made metres after contact almost every time he ran the ball.

• Grant has an option but Souths are interested . They can have him

• Kev and Grant at this point deserve their spots and should be here next year assuming it’s on minimal contracts. Lovett/MCK should be fringe players and only played if we have injuries.

• @:

Grant has an option but Souths are interested . They can have him

Yes… Now please

• @:

@:

MCK - Bye
    Little-John - Bye
    Kevin Naiqama - Bye
    Lovett - Bye
    Tim Grant - Bye

I thought Kev was easily one of our best. Gave 200%. The try he scored required a bit of work too.

As for Lovett, i thought he was impressive. I know he’ll cop it because he’s an easy target but he was good today. Made metres after contact almost every time he ran the ball.

And hindered the left side attack, got the ball instead of getting early ball to guys with a bit a speed.
    He gets barrelled every time he gets the ball and always has a slow play the ball.
    Sorry Lovett get the Red pen out.

• I can not stand kyle Lovett he is a piece of paper literally, the same with little john he is a very stiff player with no sort of movement. Whats the record with them in the team anyone know

• @:

@:

MCK - Bye
    Little-John - Bye
    Kevin Naiqama - Bye
    Lovett - Bye
    Tim Grant - Bye

To be honest, I’d give 200% if I was playing First Grade too. Doesn’t mean I’m going to do any good. It’s always been a question of ability and smarts with Naiqama, not effort.

• Tim Grant definitely needs it. Ball handling was terrible as was his tackling. If we re-sign we are just wasting our money. For the remainder of the year we need more rookies like Tatola or Eisnhuth having a go at Grant’s bench spot.

• Banned

@:

I can not stand kyle Lovett he is a piece of paper literally, the same with little john he is a very stiff player with no sort of movement. Whats the record with them in the team anyone know

End of the year a massive broom will be put through the place, half those first grade imposters out there today won’t be heard from again. The record of those two in a winning side, It would have to be under 20% having said that though the Tigers since 2012 have 50 wins and 82 losses @ 38%. 5 years of a crap team full of crap players. Taking out Ava, Teddy and Woodsy who are off to other clubs next year, who else would get a run in any other NRL team, maybe Nofo, Taylor and Suli at the knights. That’s a whole lot of other Nigels playing in an elite professional sports team. The mind boggles how salary cap issues has caused 5-6 years of excuses especially when articles were written in 2014 highlighting all those issues would be over by 2015/16 and 2017 would be a top 4 year. Come 2017 and the side is still full of numpties, thank Christ we finally have a competitive/competant coach that players actually want to come here and play under next year.

• Kevs last 2 games have been really good

Recent Topics