Lovett 47 tackles

• Lots underneath the surface to Lovett. Rough as guts to watch play but most couldn’t rack up 47 tackles. ET gets reverence for similar output and has way more experience. Maybe should start being pragmatic about Lovett.

• 🙏 He will make a fine bench player at another club!

• Cocaine fuelled performance

• Both over rated

• He went alright today. Every time he ran the ball he made metres after contact.

• @:

Lots underneath the surface to Lovett. Rough as guts to watch play but most couldn’t rack up 47 tackles. ET gets reverence for similar output and has way more experience. Maybe should start being pragmatic about Lovett.

Half his ‘tackles’ were third or fourth man flops.

• I honestly think he can be a good player. He needs to get rid of the mistakes and we need a better pack around him.

Let’s be honest though. He isn’t Coen Hess or someone like that.

• Trent Runciman part duece.

• Trent Runciman part duece.

• @:

@:

Lots underneath the surface to Lovett. Rough as guts to watch play but most couldn’t rack up 47 tackles. ET gets reverence for similar output and has way more experience. Maybe should start being pragmatic about Lovett.

This, and he’s been guilty of that since day one. All it does leave us a man short after a quick play the ball. Must have himself in his Fantasy side.

• One thing I can’t knock him for is having a go.

• ForumSupporter

Hmm …I’ll have to watch again…always puts in… but It annoyed me very much when he threw the ball away…

• @:

@:

exactly right cktiger

• Tries hard, not FG standard. Next.

• Half his tackles were third or fourth man flops? Some people need to look past their unfounded hatred for a young forward who always tightens up the the defence on the side he is playing. Today he ran hard, making good post contact metres and tackled everything that was thrown at him. If he wasn’t first grade standard today, then I must have been at a different game.

Two coaches have now rated him as a first grade forward and I think I’ll take their opinions over the haters.

Recent Topics