Sean Sabutey

• When I went to the footy with my friend today he told me about one of his friends. His name is Sean Sabutey. I went and looked him up and this is what came up. I know people on here don’t like highlights reels, but he shows that he is capable in attack and defence. It is not NRL standard opposition but he could be a handy depth player.

Also this video was in 2015 so he has grown and developed in the past year. FYI he is wearing #4

• good stuff benny

• I dont think a 2 year old highlight reel of a reserve grader is much indication.
    Watching that he looks to have some ability though.

• I just sent this to Justin Pascoe

Dear Justin Pascoe,

I thouroghly enjoyed watching the Coach and CEO Q&A.
    I thank you for your insight into the direction of the club and what is happening behind the scenes.

I just wanted to contact you and the club in regards to Sean Sabutey. Sean is a young outside back who is currently playing for the North Sydney Bears. I have attached a youtube clip below showing some of his potential, not only in attack but also defence. His opposition in the video is not up to first grade standard but I am sure he would succeed in the NRL arena. This video is from 2015 so Sean has grown and developed since then and would only be getting better. I think this would be a good depth signing and over time may develop into a great NRL prospect. I am not a professional rugby league recruitment manager but I would like you and the club to consider Sean.

Thanks so much. I am a diehard Wests Tigers supporter and I just want the tigers to be the best they can be and hopefully win a premiership in the near future.

Kind Regards,
    Ben - On the bus :slight_smile:

• Somehow I don’t think Pascoe is going to sign someone up based on a 2 year old YouTube video he got sent by email.

• Wow, you are one letter writer. I love it!!

• The innocence of youth. How i miss it.

• Sign him up !

Im not sure if u guys are aware of the Ben Ridge thread from an old rugby league live forum……
    But he definitely got a cult following from it.

Lets sign thia nobody though!

Dont forget guys that came from reserve grade like Josh Reynolds, Andrew Everingham, Tim Simona, etc.

• Banned

@:

The innocence of youth. How i miss it.

Haha yeah ignorance is bliss. Hold onto it young fella as long as you can.

• ForumSupporter

With young fans like you Ben…the fanbase is in safe hands…

Keep searching mate…I would like the next Jason Taumalolo tho…

• @:

I just sent this to Justin Pascoe

Dear Justin Pascoe,

I thouroghly enjoyed watching the Coach and CEO Q&A.
    I thank you for your insight into the direction of the club and what is happening behind the scenes.

I just wanted to contact you and the club in regards to Sean Sabutey. Sean is a young outside back who is currently playing for the North Sydney Bears. I have attached a youtube clip below showing some of his potential, not only in attack but also defence. His opposition in the video is not up to first grade standard but I am sure he would succeed in the NRL arena. This video is from 2015 so Sean has grown and developed since then and would only be getting better. I think this would be a good depth signing and over time may develop into a great NRL prospect. I am not a professional rugby league recruitment manager but I would like you and the club to consider Sean.

Thanks so much. I am a diehard Wests Tigers supporter and I just want the tigers to be the best they can be and hopefully win a premiership in the near future.

Kind Regards,
    Ben - On the bus :slight_smile:

Can you do something worthwhile and send him a highlights reel of James Roberts, Blake Ferguson or latrell Mitchell…not some neville playing park footy

• Hey no harm in emailing the club about potential recruits. Who knows, they might just bring it up at their next meeting.

• 😆 Dont count on the Spotters commission though…

• Cute, but I didn’t see any highlights, just a kid tackling and being tackled.

• @:

Cute, but I didn’t see any highlights, just a kid tackling and being tackled.

Tackling at WT is a highlight reel worthy!

Recent Topics