Sean Sabutey

When I went to the footy with my friend today he told me about one of his friends. His name is Sean Sabutey. I went and looked him up and this is what came up. I know people on here don’t like highlights reels, but he shows that he is capable in attack and defence. It is not NRL standard opposition but he could be a handy depth player.

Also this video was in 2015 so he has grown and developed in the past year. FYI he is wearing #4

I dont think a 2 year old highlight reel of a reserve grader is much indication.
Watching that he looks to have some ability though.

I just sent this to Justin Pascoe

Dear Justin Pascoe,

I thouroghly enjoyed watching the Coach and CEO Q&A.
I thank you for your insight into the direction of the club and what is happening behind the scenes.

I just wanted to contact you and the club in regards to Sean Sabutey. Sean is a young outside back who is currently playing for the North Sydney Bears. I have attached a youtube clip below showing some of his potential, not only in attack but also defence. His opposition in the video is not up to first grade standard but I am sure he would succeed in the NRL arena. This video is from 2015 so Sean has grown and developed since then and would only be getting better. I think this would be a good depth signing and over time may develop into a great NRL prospect. I am not a professional rugby league recruitment manager but I would like you and the club to consider Sean.

Thanks so much. I am a diehard Wests Tigers supporter and I just want the tigers to be the best they can be and hopefully win a premiership in the near future.

Kind Regards,
Ben - On the bus :slight_smile:

Somehow I don’t think Pascoe is going to sign someone up based on a 2 year old YouTube video he got sent by email.

Wow, you are one letter writer. I love it!!

The innocence of youth. How i miss it.

Sign him up !

Im not sure if u guys are aware of the Ben Ridge thread from an old rugby league live forum……
But he definitely got a cult following from it.

Lets sign thia nobody though!

Dont forget guys that came from reserve grade like Josh Reynolds, Andrew Everingham, Tim Simona, etc.

@:

The innocence of youth. How i miss it.

Haha yeah ignorance is bliss. Hold onto it young fella as long as you can.

With young fans like you Ben…the fanbase is in safe hands…

Keep searching mate…I would like the next Jason Taumalolo tho…

@:

I just sent this to Justin Pascoe

Dear Justin Pascoe,

I thouroghly enjoyed watching the Coach and CEO Q&A.
I thank you for your insight into the direction of the club and what is happening behind the scenes.

I just wanted to contact you and the club in regards to Sean Sabutey. Sean is a young outside back who is currently playing for the North Sydney Bears. I have attached a youtube clip below showing some of his potential, not only in attack but also defence. His opposition in the video is not up to first grade standard but I am sure he would succeed in the NRL arena. This video is from 2015 so Sean has grown and developed since then and would only be getting better. I think this would be a good depth signing and over time may develop into a great NRL prospect. I am not a professional rugby league recruitment manager but I would like you and the club to consider Sean.

Thanks so much. I am a diehard Wests Tigers supporter and I just want the tigers to be the best they can be and hopefully win a premiership in the near future.

Kind Regards,
Ben - On the bus :slight_smile:

Can you do something worthwhile and send him a highlights reel of James Roberts, Blake Ferguson or latrell Mitchell…not some neville playing park footy

Hey no harm in emailing the club about potential recruits. Who knows, they might just bring it up at their next meeting.

😆 Dont count on the Spotters commission though…

Cute, but I didn’t see any highlights, just a kid tackling and being tackled.

@:

Cute, but I didn’t see any highlights, just a kid tackling and being tackled.

Tackling at WT is a highlight reel worthy!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.