NRL Foot Show racist joke

• Banned

• I don’t watch the show but people need to get over themselves

Nothing wrong with a bit of light humour, so bloody what if he said they drink

Goodness sake, some people need a hobby

• Banned

But Milky it is stero-typing a race that has suffered heavy social, financial and all other types of discrimination for centuries. A worldwide study of native people subjected to such reveals the consistency of a denigrated society afflicted to liquor and other colonialists “evils”. So they have a special reason/excuse why they are afflicted in that manner and it is rubbing their noses into the dirt a second time by making fun of such. As well there are tee-totaller Aborigines like the Mundines.

• Wow. Is this how politically correct this world is getting.

Who cares?

• Banned

@:

But Milky it is stero-typing a race that has suffered heavy social, financial and all other types of discrimination for centuries. A worldwide study of native people subjected to such reveals the consistency of a denigrated society afflicted to liquor and other colonialists “evils”. So they have a special reason/excuse why they are afflicted in that manner and it is rubbing their noses into the dirt a second time by making fun of such. As well there are tee-totaller Aborigines like the Mundines.

Byron has another pedestal to preach from! Hallelujah brother.

• Sigh - it’s the Footy Show… They imply everyone wants to get on the drink. It’d be worse if he changed his banter because someone looked indigenous.

• Don’t think it was racist at all.
    Something along the lines of "Your Shout’ is what everyone says after someone wins a good amount of money. I doubt entirely that Fatty said it because the bloke was Indigenous.

• Banned

Reminds me of an old urban legend up here.

The elders once got in touch with their local minister to dress up the local park and bring all communities together with a government funded barbeque that was free to use for all. The minister agreed and provided $15K for its development. A month later the minister turned up to see how it was going and found the park bare. Confused he called the elders and asked where’s the barbeque. They replied “barbeque? we had that last Tuesday”.

• 😐

• Get the hell over it, this is why society is screwed these days. Cant say anything without someone having a sook about it. People always make the biggest deal out of the littlest things.

• Exactly, who cares.
    It’s a Show made by dinosaurs, watched by troglodytes.

• Banned

@:

@:

Ten years ago I was asked by a German politically-correct female migrant what Aboriginal awareness lessons did I have at school? I thought about it and could only answer when there was a lot of swearing and fighting in the park across from the school the nuns would make the class stand up peer out the window and lecture us that is what would happen to us if we hit the bottle. The German lady had undergone anti-anti-Semitic education.

Love you being back stryker, it is Sunday morn (sermon time), will visit you in Cairns when I get back up there one day.

• Banned

@:

@:

@:

Ten years ago I was asked by a German politically-correct female migrant what Aboriginal awareness lessons did I have at school? I thought about it and could only answer when there was a lot of swearing and fighting in the park across from the school the nuns would make the class stand up peer out the window and lecture us that is what would happen to us if we hit the bottle. The German lady had undergone anti-anti-Semitic education.

Love you being back stryker, it is Sunday morn (sermon time), will visit you in Cairns when I get back up there one day.

Fatty wasnt being racist. He was commenting on the fact that the Bama love to get together and celebrate. I doubt that 6 grand is going into a trust fund. Its wasnt a comment on alcoholism. It was a cultural comment on how they like to have fun and enjoy the good times. That fella will be a temporary celebrity in his community up here. He’ll share the love and theyll all have a ball. People in their safe little suburban lives need to get out and experience situations before labelling them.

• Didn’t realise anyone still even watched the Fatty show.

• No one complaining about Fatty racially profiling Mexicans with a big sombrero and stupid moustache?

Recent Topics