Peter Tunks

• I’m having a rant……
    Peter Tunks just said on Talkin Sport that the Tigers were “the elephants graveyard”. I am so sick of this hack giving to the Tigers. Maybe he should have a look at his own teams performance on and off the field. Every chance he gets. Yesterday he stated that every Tigers signing was being paid “massive overs”. Based on what information Peter? He just talks rubbish. And while I’m ranting, he brings no intelligent discussion to any topic on Talkin Sport. He can hardly string two sentences together. Rant over.

• Rubbish show, I wouldn’t be worried about it. The worst media hacks just regurgitate hearsay

• Only way to shut them up is to start winning games unfortunately

• Peter has a nasty habit of putting his mouth into drive before his brain clicks into gear….

Just ask Jeff Fenech…

• Never has a good thing to say about them. Even yesterday when they were talking about the bulldogs problems he still managed to turn it around and bag the tigers management. I could understand it if were sitting back and doing nothing but as far as he is concerned we cant do anything right.
    I think he is still upset the CEO or Go hasn’'t talked to them, he forgets that Cleary has been on and spoken about our future.

• Tunks makes Rothfield look like Ernest Hemingway

• Every time I switch over to talking sport he is bagging the club. It’s mainly because the admin won’t come on and speak to them because they are completely irrelevant. I just turn them off

• Would not even know what station he is on!! I don’t read the DT, I don’t watch NRL 360,I don’t watch the footy show. NRL media full stop is basically all crap, ABC get 5 out of 10, Sterlo’s fox show is okay, the rest is basically rubbish.

Anyway why would you waste your time with that stuff when you can spend hours on this forum!!!

• He needs to get tested for brain damage, took a few knocks in his time

• @:

Peter has a nasty habit of putting his mouth into drive before his brain clicks into gear….

Just ask Jeff Fenech…

He has a brain?

• No he doesn’t have a brain or clue.
    It is so obvious he doesn’t know what he is talking about most of the time.
    He doesn’t have to be too clever to do that job after all.
    He just has an opinion like the rest of us. His chief role in his job is too antagonise people when out of his depth. It’s fascinating, but don’t let him get to you. If he does he succeeds

• Talkin sport is the elephants graveyard for sports hacks that can’t get a gig anywhere else.

Nothing to see here - moving on

• ForumSupporter

Tunks still thinks Wests Tigers are funded by the NRL…He makes Blocker look like a Mensa Grad…

Must be doing something right cause it looks like he gets under peoples skin…

• @:

I’m having a rant……
    Peter Tunks just said on Talkin Sport that the Tigers were “the elephants graveyard”. I am so sick of this hack giving to the Tigers. Maybe he should have a look at his own teams performance on and off the field. Every chance he gets. Yesterday he stated that every Tigers signing was being paid “massive overs”. Based on what information Peter? He just talks rubbish. And while I’m ranting, he brings no intelligent discussion to any topic on Talkin Sport. He can hardly string two sentences together. Rant over.

So why do you listen to it?

• @:

@:

I’m having a rant……

So why do you listen to it?

I actually enjoy the show apart from Tunks

Recent Topics