MWZ?

• What’s the deal with MWZ? I thought he was going better at center than our other options, so why is Ivan persisting with Chee-Kam? What I’ve seen of Chee-Kam leads me to the conclusion that he’s not a center. I’m pretty sure MWZ isn’t injured as I saw him warming up with the team last Saturday. I know he’s been included as a reserve but, I’m of the opinion that he’s our best center option. So what’s going on?

• No idea, agree MCK is not a centre and MWZ would appear to be a much better choice at the position.

• MWZ seemed quite solid in defence and hasn’t had that many opportunities in attack, imo i think he needs more time in fg to show if he has the ability.

• Im not sure if its anything to do with playing 80 mins
    MCK can last 80 mins, MWZ was cramping in one of the games.

Also the fact MCK is a utility at WT, he shoved into 2nd row at times too

• Maybe he is just a dud….

• Mwz has shown nothing,he’s a reserve grader at best living of his brothers name.

• He’s gone okay but nothing better than anyone else. He was a fringe player when he got here and will remain a fringe player

We do need a centre though

• @:

He’s gone okay but nothing better than anyone else. He was a fringe player when he got here and will remain a fringe player

Still, is MWZ any worse than MCK? At least he has some speed. Ivan has most likely tested them both in training and believes MCK offers more. Unlike our previous muppet of a coach I trust Ivan’s judgment.

• @:

@:

He’s gone okay but nothing better than anyone else. He was a fringe player when he got here and will remain a fringe player

Still, is MWZ any worse than MCK? At least he has some speed. Ivan has most likely tested them both in training and believes MCK offers more. Unlike our previous muppet of a coach I trust Ivan’s judgment.

So why were you complaining so much about JLJ playing again?

• @:

@:

@:

You don’t forget do you mate? JLJ is abysmal.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

You don’t forget do you mate? JLJ is abysmal.

So trust the coach then.

• Should have been playing instead of MCK

• I think he will be playing next week!!!

• @:

I think he will be playing next week!!!

Certainty I reckon.
    Either MCK or Naiqama will be dropped for him

• Should be back next week… MCK got the hook…

Recent Topics