Tim Grant - Commits till 2018..

I mean we signed Tim Grant 2 years ago. But I think he will move. He doesn’t have a spot on interchange in 2018 because of our signings.

Any rumours on him?

@:

Any rumours on him?

I have heard Souths are interested in him.

@:

I mean we signed Tim Grant 2 years ago. But I think he will move. He doesn’t have a spot on interchange in 2018 because of our signings.

Any rumours on him?

Why are we continually starting new threads.

This should be in the “Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD…” shouldn’t it?

Has a year in his favour.
I expect him to take it because there can’t be many clubs interested in him.

@:

Has a year in his favour.
I expect him to take it because there can’t be many clubs interested in him.

Wish it was in our favour…

I think he’s still got a bench spot. If Matulino and Packer are the starting front row with Lawrence and Mcqueen on the edges. I think Sue, Grant, Masters and Aloiai are a likely bench, with one dropping off if we keep us this interchange hooker business. Felise seems to be out of favour; not sure why.

Roosters forum said Robbo wants him.

@:

I think he’s still got a bench spot. If Matulino and Packer are the starting front row with Lawrence and Mcqueen on the edges. I think Sue, Grant, Masters and Aloiai are a likely bench, with one dropping off if we keep us this interchange hooker business. Felise seems to be out of favour; not sure why.

Felise hasnt been impressive

@:

Im pretty sure Twal will be on the bench

@:

@:

Im pretty sure Twal will be on the bench

Ive seen your team lists on zerotackle
Pretty sure u have no idea.

He’s going to Souths.

Probably rabbits on a 2 year deal

Souths actually want him back? They cut him and payed part of his wages and he is older and more ineffective now.

@:

He’s going to Souths.

Good

That’s so weird that Souths want him back… what’s changed since he went out of favour?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme