• ForumSupporter

Bit late…

3. Grant
    2. Lolohea
    1. Sue

Honourable Mentions…Taylor, Tedesco, Naiqama, Suli, Lovett, Seumanufagai, Marsters, Woods …

Naugthy Cnr …the number of Cock supporters at Cambo and their smug arse chant…If your a Cock supporter Stand Up…sore winners…

• 3. Woods
    2. Lovett
    1. Ava

Tough picking 3 after yesterdays performance

• What was the chant?
    Something concerning Tedesco?

• ForumSupporter

@:

What was the chant?
    Something concerning Tedesco?

If your a Roosters (Cock) supporter stand up…to which they all stand up and continue the chant…is what it is… pretty much every time they scored or made a break or smashed someone…Chookpen had a whole bay on the Eastern side…and I must say not a lot different to us in that they were giving it to Guerra all game even though he scored 2 tries and virtually destroyed our edges,…

A couple did offer Teddy their spare Rorters Jersey at fulltime shouting come play for a real team…

• winners are grinners i suppose.
    those old enough will remember that roosters didnt win a game in 1966.
    better times ahead for wests tigers.

• @:

winners are grinners i suppose.

From memory They did make the semis the next season, under Gibson. And there was only 4 in the semis then.
    I doubt that we will mirror that,
    But it’d be nice if we did

• @:

@:

From memory They did make the semis the next season, under Gibson. And there was only 4 in the semis then.
    I doubt that we will mirror that,
    But it’d be nice if we did

That would be nice, especially if we beat the roosters getting there. Half my mates are Roosters supporters, I hate losing to them

• @:

Bit late…

3. Grant
    2. Lolohea
    1. Sue

Honourable Mentions…Taylor, Tedesco, Naiqama, Suli, Lovett, Seumanufagai, Marsters, Woods …

Naugthy Cnr …the number of Cock supporters at Cambo and their smug arse chant…If your a Cock supporter Stand Up…sore winners…

Be patient GEO,karma works in mysterious ways….wait until it catches up with the Roorters…

• 3. Grant
    2. Sue
    1. Lolohea

• @:

@:

Bit late…

3. Grant
    2. Lolohea
    1. Sue

Be patient GEO,karma works in mysterious ways….wait until it catches up with the Roorters…

Guess we’ll be waiting for decade or two

• I dunno what they fed Tim Grant before the game yesterday but that wa his best game by far……ive been thinking he was a dud,but damn he played like a big agressive prop.

• 3 grant……2 taylor…1 woods.

• @:

66 the Chooks did not win a game 67 they made the semi finals (four team semi in those day). So do not despair good times around the corner

• 3 Tedesco
    2 Taylor
    1 Woods
    HM Suli, Grant, Seumanufagai, Sue

• @:

3. Grant
    2. Sue
    1. Lolohea

I know it’s been a poor game when grant features in the points

Recent Topics