6. ?

• In my personal opinion and its been for awhile is that Elijah Taylor should own this jumper. With brooks back to take the kicking duties lolihea at the back think thus could be the team to take us forward.
    What I’d be doing with Tedesco is play him at centre for the rest of season. Thoughts guys

• Making 3 positional changes to the team is probably not a good thing as far as i am concerned.We have enough problems with the players playing their natural positions

• Nope

• Elijah Taylor at 5/8.

Surely its a gee-up?

• Well seen as though Tui will be our 1 next year I’d be getting him tuned up for it. Teddy isn’t going to be there so why not. If James doesn’t like it reggies for him.
    Besides a change of position is probably what he needs tbh and can’t do any harm also. With ET at 6 he won’t have to be making 40 odd tackles a game either. Or get smashed every hit up he does.

• @:

Elijah Taylor at 5/8.

Surely its a gee-up?

It will only be for the remainder of the season…gee could we do any worse than what we have at present??

• 10/10 for thinking outside the square…and i bit of me likes the idea…ET has a good passing game and will defend the 6 position very well, he keeps the position warm until Reynolds joins us…Tui gets accustomed to the #1 position soonest which can only be a good thing long term… Put Teddy in the centres for the rest of 2016…yeah I can live with that!..the more I think about it the more I like it…

• Move fredesco to 6, play Tui at 1 ready for next year.

• I can see where you are coming from re Tedesco, but doing that would mean Cleary would be putting up the white flag for the year, which would be a bad look so far out, even if we all know the year is a write off. And as much as people want Tedesco and Woods gone now (including me), you have to realise Cleary isn’t as emotionally betrayed by them as us supporters are. Cleary not taking the C off Woods is another example of that. We just have to grin and bare it for another couple of months.

• Interesting idea but we would loose a very good lock forward with no one to replace him. Also puts a lot of pressure on the kicking game. We tried this with Liam a few years back.

• I like the idea. ET would play the same role as what he plays now. We’d have an additional forward in our pack. Tui would get used to the fullback position.

It’s not going to happen though.

• @:

I can see where you are coming from re Tedesco, but doing that would mean Cleary would be putting up the white flag for the year, which would be a bad look so far out, even if we all know the year is a write off. And as much as people want Tedesco and Woods gone now (including me), you have to realise Cleary isn’t as emotionally betrayed by them as us supporters are. Cleary not taking the C off Woods is another example of that. We just have to grin and bare it for another couple of months.

The team has already run the flag up for him.

• The sooner Tui gets the fullback jersey the better, so I like the idea.

• @:

@:

I can see where you are coming from re Tedesco, but doing that would mean Cleary would be putting up the white flag for the year, which would be a bad look so far out, even if we all know the year is a write off. And as much as people want Tedesco and Woods gone now (including me), you have to realise Cleary isn’t as emotionally betrayed by them as us supporters are. Cleary not taking the C off Woods is another example of that. We just have to grin and bare it for another couple of months.

The team has already run the flag up for him.

Yup. We could play our forwards as our backline and vice versa and we couldn’t go any worse than we are currently.
    Cleary persisting with the current line-up, in their current positions, is giving up on the season more so than if he at least tried a few variations. The current set-up is a massive fizzer, a few positional changes might at least spark a bit of enthusiasm and enjoyment amongst the playing group. Finishing 14th or finishing 16th is no different IMO….14th is the best we can hope for in the current situation.
    Well done Maxxy86 for the suggestion on these changes. Problem is if ET isn’t being forced to make 40 or 50 tackles every week, which one of our other hopeless forwards is going to pick up the slack defensively?

• dont think it’s the worst idea, personally wouldnt do it- but i’d wanna move Lolohea to fullback and ET could definitely help us out on the edge so we could carrry some extra bloppers

Recent Topics