6. ?

• Too much rugby league live 3

• ForumSupporter

Would stuff to much with my fantasy teams…so NO…

• He’d handle the D and passing ok, but your 6 needs to be a dangerous runner. ET doesn’t have the toe for that so the opposition would sit off him and pick off his pass receivers.

I’d rather see ET hitting good lines at 11 or 12- I think he’s our best option there.

• He has ball skills and can defend, so it’s not the silliest idea I’ve ever heard, especially with what we’ve been dishing up lately. That said, with Brooks back this week I would like to see how well Tui and he play together first before thinking about any major changes.

• @:

Too much rugby league live 3

Lol id always have wingers playing in at prop

• Et has been largely ineffective in attack, I just don’t like him playing first receiver, he just never commits any defenders and takes time away from our outside backs. I think he would be exposed for pace at 6.

• If you had to chose one of McQueen or ET at 5/8 , who do you think would make a better 5/8?

• No. He’s not a 5/8.

Even if Teddy is leaving next year we should still be trying to win games each week and Tedesco is far and away our best FB and player. The team owes it to fans to try to win each and every week, this isn’t the AFL or NFL where you can tank games to get the #1 draft pick. I think ETs best suited at lock, he will just need to work on playing 80 mins. His fitness will only get better once he has a better forward pack around him and he doesn’t have to make 100 tackles a game.

• @:

If you had to chose one of McQueen or ET at 5/8 , who do you think would make a better 5/8?

Neither. They’re not 5/8s.

• If there were genuine contenders knocking down the door to be chosen at 5/8 and ET isn’t, I’d say make the changes but as it is I think the coach is better off spending his time teaching some of our marginals to play at NRL level. I do agree that it looks to be close to impossible but if anyone can get some improvement, Cleary will.

• i was thinking Liddle at Prop ?

ET to 5\8 - NO thanks

• @:

@:

If you had to chose one of McQueen or ET at 5/8 , who do you think would make a better 5/8?

McQueen is named at 6 for Titans this weekend lol

• @:

@:

@:

McQueen is named at 6 for Titans this weekend lol

It doesn’t mean he is one.

• The titans are decimated with injurie
    If we have to rely on tmcqeen or ET at five eight,then we are in deep trouble

• Look I’m only saying its a temporary position for him…IMO think lolehia would derive the time playing at fullback since he will be there next year. Don’t think Reynolds is going to be playing fullback for us.
    We need another big forward in the team a move of ET to six would help this.

Recent Topics