18 Joel Edwards
    19 Jack Littlejohn
    20 Watson Heleta
    21 Junior Tatola

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2017/06/13/nrl_team_announcemen.html

• Hardly recognisable that team

• Glad to have Brooks back.

• Banned

I can cop that under the circumstances. Hope Eisenhuth gets a go, we need some height in our backrow.

• Got a feeling we will see Heleta at fb

• Agree with wd, definitely not what most of us would have expected at the start of the year. Interesting seeing Naiqama at fullback after Nofo’s talk when Teddy left, but we’ll see how it goes I guess. Big raps on Eisenhuth pre-season too so hopefully we get to see some of him, though hopefully we see more of Tatola before the year ends.
    Happy to have Brooks back, but I fear for the forum’s mental state if he and Tui don’t automatically turn world-beaters behind a reserve grade pack (and let’s be honest, bar ET that’s probably where they’d be at most other clubs)

• Frozone at fullback? Was expecting Nofo, but ok. Glad to see Brooks back

• Brooks no certainty for starters, as Littlejohn is named on bench and not in ISP side.
    Eisenhuth named on bench as well as ISP side. I have no idea how good he is, somebody mentioned he has height, has he got any real ability, doubt it, but can always be hopeful.
    Felise named on bench, Tatola named in 21, maybe a chance to see both together in NRL side at last.
    I mentioned before I don’t rate Felise at all, always thought Tatola looked the better prospect.

• We have been losing the battle in the middle for the last 4 weeks and he only picks 1 Prop on the bench?

• This should be……interesting.

Hope Kev has fixed his defense at fullback. Last time we played the Sharks he let in the simplest of tries, Townsend will target him again.

• @:

We have been losing the battle in the middle for the last 4 weeks and he only picks 1 Prop on the bench?

I have a feeling Sue will play prop in the second half and Eisenhuth will play back row.

• just glad to see some change, just praying it’s not like shuffling deck chairs on the titanic

• @:

We have been losing the battle in the middle for the last 4 weeks and he only picks 1 Prop on the bench?

Its what the people want
    The forum has spoken

• It will be a strange feeling once we win again

• i’m so used to them losing all the time

Recent Topics