Nofoaluma

• Is it just me or has Noffa gone really poor over the last couple of weeks? I don’t know what’s happened but, his offensive output has gone down and his defensive errors have gone up. I don’t get it. Maybe he’s mentally in 2018.

• He has his new contract!

• ForumSupporter

Playing injured on a knee that may require a clean out…

But yes Nofoaluma’s form has been has been down…

• There’s been a massive dip. Last week he was very ordinary. Hopefully he just needs a try or two to get his confidence back.

• We’ve had no halves for a month - no surprise that our backs have been struggling a tad as a result.

• @:

We’ve had no halves for a month - no surprise that our backs have been struggling a tad as a result.

I don’t think lack of halves caused him to drop that bomb and let in that try against those [] cap rorting [**].

• Looks like his knee is still bothering him. Seems to have lost some power which he needs for his offensive game. But, yes he’s been ordinary.

• @:

Looks like his knee is still bothering him. Seems to have lost some power which he needs for his offensive game. But, yes he’s been ordinary.

He’s been awful since game 2 of this season. His knee might be affecting his running but it’s not connected to him dropping the ball and being out of position defensively. Maybe he just isn’t very good?

• Clearly playing injured and in a team of numpties

• Funny how he was really good when off contract, and since he’s being playing like crap.

He’s an injury prone, error prone,inconsistent small winger. He’s a decent player to have in a squad but wouldn’t be a definite starter for any club other than us and maybe the knights.

He may find himself in nsw cup next year and people should be prepared for that. Fonua will likely be directly competing with him for a wing spot, but this is of course still somewhat dependent on who else we sign…

• He looks to be struggling with injury. At his best he is a rep level winger in attack. He has to work on his defense though. If he needs a clean out of his knee, I’d rather him get it done as soon as possible. We need to start preparing for 2018, as this season is all but gone.

• @:

Funny how he was really good when off contract, and since he’s being playing like crap.

He’s an injury prone, error prone,inconsistent small winger. He’s a decent player to have in a squad but wouldn’t be a definite starter for any club other than us and maybe the knights.

He may find himself in nsw cup next year and people should be prepared for that. Fonua will likely be directly competing with him for a wing spot, but this is of course still somewhat dependent on who else we sign…

You may be right about Fonua taking his spot, competition for places a whole new world for us. 😲

• He has been playing injured, lucky to have 2 weeks in a row with the same player inside him, and is doing dirty runs against set defensive lines…

I think David will be safe from Fonua

• @:

He has been playing injured, lucky to have 2 weeks in a row with the same player inside him, and is doing dirty runs against set defensive lines…

I think David will be safe from Fonua

I don’t think he can blame that on his dropped bomb and the awful defensive errors. I watched the Dragons game and saw Taane Milne jam in on the center and smother him. This style of defense isn’t impossible, David just isn’t doing it right.

Recent Topics