Eisenhuth to Debut...

• @:

@:

Hope he smashes Gallen and earns a spot in the side for the rest of the season and possible next.

Another promising young forward that has massive potential. I am glad Cleary is giving these guys a chance for next year.

FWIW I think we may have the least experienced bench of all time. JJ, Liddle, Marsters, Eisenhuth

hes not young he will be 25 in 2 months
    and i dont mind the bench we need our juniors to get a run give them a chance too show what they can do for next season

I agree 100%

• Good to see what he’s got, given a chance to take on a depleted Sharks pack.

• II would really love to see either Eisenhuth or Marsters become good solid first graders. Would be awesome to see one of our own guys put their hand up and take the other backrow position along side Mcqueen for next year. Goodluck to both of them and fingers crossed one of them or both can kick on.

• I love a late bloomer. Cody Walker is the most recent example coming to mind, sometimes they just need a chance.

Sometimes I reckon it’s the blokes who don’t ooze natural and early talent that are the hardest workers and most reliable in difficult situations. Some kids just have it too easy, make all the rep sides etc., then they hit firsts and the top echelon of players figure them out, they have no deep fight, no mental toughness, no Plan B and that is where you encounter second-year syndrome.

A kid who comes on like Eisenhuth, he knows already what it takes to make it, he knows he doesn’t have it in spades, he would be cherishing this chance to prove himself when other guys take it for granted that they’re playing every week.

It’s like the opposite situation of Curtis Sironen, both have a family tradition of rugby league, one waltzed into first grade.

That’s not to say Eisenhuth will make it, but I’m glad to see him get a chance.

• Banned

@:

II would really love to see either Eisenhuth or Marsters become good solid first graders. Would be awesome to see one of our own guys put their hand up and take the other backrow position along side Mcqueen for next year. Goodluck to both of them and fingers crossed one of them or both can kick on.

100% I really hope one of these Guys becomes a GUN second rower for the Tigers….our own Cohen Hess!

• Better late than never for him. Not expecting much, but have only seen him play once and at least he puts in.

• @:

@:

II would really love to see either Eisenhuth or Marsters become good solid first graders. Would be awesome to see one of our own guys put their hand up and take the other backrow position along side Mcqueen for next year. Goodluck to both of them and fingers crossed one of them or both can kick on.

100% I really hope one of these Guys becomes a GUN second rower for the Tigers….our own Cohen Hess!

I’d love to see both of them become quality 1st graders.
    From what I’ve seen of the way Marsters steps up to a challenge he may well.
    Haven’t seen Eisenhuth yet but hopefully he does the same and those two fill our loose forward shortcomings.

• For the record Eisenhuth was one of the juniors who stood out at all levels and made all the junior rep teams. He was just injured for most of the last 4 years. But yes this experience may drive him extra hard to make the most of his chance. Certainly not one of our spoiled brats.

Could definitely fit anywhere in our pack except hooker if he handles the step up in pace.

• @:

https://twitter.com/dantalintyre/status/874507442624708608

They say that and then they lost him.
    LOL

• Another gem from Parra juniors hopefully

• ET was talking him up pre season, saying he’d make firsts this year.

• With our season pretty much done I’m trying to look for some positives and the unearthing of a few potential first graders from our junior ranks is one of them. Really hope this bloke, Marsters and Liddle can cement a place in first grade and help us get back up on our feet for years to come.

Best of luck mate. Rip in.

• @:

For the record Eisenhuth was one of the juniors who stood out at all levels and made all the junior rep teams. He was just injured for most of the last 4 years. But yes this experience may drive him extra hard to make the most of his chance. Certainly not one of our spoiled brats.

Could definitely fit anywhere in our pack except hooker if he handles the step up in pace.

Persistence is generally a key indicator of success. He wants it by the sound of that….4 years is a long-time to keep punching in waiting for a shot. Here’s hoping he gets an injury free run at it. I hope he is a grub like his cousin

• Who is his cousin?
    I seem to recall a Reggie’s front rower from Newcastle several years back… Saw this bloke in live games a few times think he had the same surname, ran the ball as hard as hell… He was rough as guts lol

• He appears to be a similar build to Simon Dwyer, hope he is half as good

Recent Topics