Benji Marshall

• Wants to play on next year. Who needs Reynolds

• ForumSupporter

Staying at the Bronco’s…

Unca Wayne’s love for Benji is only just pipped by Darius…

• In fairness, with a simple game plan and playing nice and straight Benji has looked OK but his old legs aren’t for us!

• Benji has been going great and suits Brisbane. I’d love him to win another premiership just a shame it has to be with the Broncos

• I wish we had him now. He’d have been our best half for the last couple of years.

• Can’t see him leaving uncle Wayne

• Hey get Robbie & Hino back too , every home game can be a tribute to 2005 .

• Hope Benji has the best of luck

• Benji who?

• @:

Hey get Robbie & Hino back too , every home game can be a tribute to 2005 .

Benji is better than Rankin and JLJ, Farah is better than Liddle and Mcllwrick and Heighno is better than Lovett and Edwards, so we would be doing better than we are now. 😮

• @:

haha, if that included Fifita I would do it and write off 2017.

That being said, Benji would be an awesome depth signing in the centers. IMHO Robbie and Hino would be doing better then most of our forwards.

• @:

@:

Benji is better than Rankin and JLJ, Farah is better than Liddle and Mcllwrick and Heighno is better than Lovett and Edwards, so we would be doing better than we are now. 😮

Agree. But Benji would never come back, he’d be getting paid lots more at the Broncos (in paper bags).

• We have his other half Gamble coming, but best of luck to Benji but I would say he would be happy staying with Brisbane.

• @:

@:

RF is carrying Souths attacking they are on fire

• Banned

@:

@:

@:

RF is carrying Souths attacking they are on fire

Not sure if you are being sarcastic here (doesn’t matter) but they were on fire against our team last encounter. We desperately need a good kicker during play. I think that is what we are missing most.

Recent Topics