Gibbs in Doubt

according to this weeks big league magazine…along with farah bryce gibbs is in doubt.

i hope this is not the case though i would like to see the impact of fifita and galloway on at the same time…

Pleeease, don’t let this be true. We really need him to play. 🙏

Didn’t also say Gallaway is still in doubt .
I can see this game really stuffing up our F & A……still Fitzy will be happy chappie, as this forum will have found another scrapgoat in young Blake…though I wonder how Moltzen would have gone this week & last , behind a beaten forward pack that missed 63 friggin tackles

it did mention keith but as tigers have announced he will be playing i left that part out…

@Aladinsane:

I can see this game really stuffing up our F & A……still Fitzy will be happy chappie, as this forum will have found another scrapgoat in young Blake…though I wonder how Moltzen would have gone this week & last , behind a beaten forward pack that missed 63 friggin tackles

LoL…looks like youve found your own scapegoat for your wonderboy…hilarious 😆

Lazurus…made a scapegoat??? Other players have copped a hell of a lot more for putting in much better perfromances that Laz.

@innsaneink:

@Aladinsane:

LoL…looks like youve found your own scapegoat for your wonderboy…hilarious 😆

😆 😆 I knew if I when fishing in the right area , I would catch myself a big one , that just lives to bite , but I never knew I would do it in such record tome …do you get a text sent to your mobile, Ink , as soon as I post something …this place wouldn’t be the same without you

Well its good to see youre blaming no one but Blake himself for his totally inept debut…one for you alad. :supporter:

If Gibbs is out we are do -do

wow this weeks getting better and better….

still, cant be as bad as the storms week…

I agree with you on that, without Gibbs, our form forward , on par with Fulton, it will be a very uphill battle.

Balmain Tiger’s signature is so on the money, much more than my wishful one , AT the moment .
In a way , it’s good that they will overlook him, and I reckon Gallaway now for the SOO teams as our season I’s very dependant on our 2 main bookends firing week in week out.

im hoping he will play…unless it was an injury picked up at training i dont think he was injured against the dogs unless the only reason he was under suspicion of not playing could of been if he was going to be suspended the religous slur…

as for my signiture im waiting for lawrence and i have the trifecta!

who supplied the info to big league about Bryce being in doubt?
sure it was not Liam!!!

He had a delayed concussion I thought but trained?

thanks YTG, not sure mate hope he did

Read it was concussion in the paper today.
He’ll be right - he’s a front rower.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme