Do we have a wrestling coach?

• I’ll state for the record that I think wrestling is ruining our great game and I hate it.
    But, it is a huge part of modern footy and we seem so poor at it. Opposition teams are always getting faster play the balls than us. Rarely do we get a ball carrier onto his back and rarely do we have 3 or 4 men effectively in the tackle.
    So I was thinking……with our great mate Anasta stabbing us in the back and shedding light on our miserable resources, do we have the money to employ a wrestling coach? Seems to me that we don’t have one as we aren’t real good in the wrestle.
    Can anyone shed any light?

• Its where all our troubles begin

• Killer kowalski and Lou Thesz combined couldn’t make anything out of our pack.

• If anyone fills out their tax return with Wests Tigers wrestling coach as an occupation, they should be charged with fraud.

• Shame George "The Animal " Steele passed recently, he was a legend and showed a similar level of smarts as our current team

• @:

Killer kowalski and Lou Thesz combined couldn’t make anything out of our pack.

Maybe Mario Milano, Spiros Arion and Brute Bernard would.

• We have 5 players on a mediocre opposition player & cant even put them down.
    we are weaker than an old mans breath.

• Lets get Nikolai Volkov and The Iron Sheik

• Yep, “Macho Man” Randy Savage

• @:

Shame George "The Animal " Steele passed recently, he was a legend and showed a similar level of smarts as our current team

Actually, I think George was a high school teacher.

• We don’t need a wrestling coach - we need a creative accountant. The salary cap was designed to make teams equal. But if you look at the record of teams reaching the Grand Final since the inception of the NRL the probabilities clearly favour the four teams that do have some creativity when it comes to money - Easts, Canterbury, Melbourne and Brisbane. In short, I would go for a creative accountant rather than a wrestling coach.

• Looks like we have to wrestle with the fact that we haven’t a wrestle coach. As we need an expert for this position the club should show foresight and contract Cam Smith for this position prior to his football playing retirement.

• @:

We don’t need a wrestling coach - we need a creative accountant. The salary cap was designed to make teams equal. But if you look at the record of teams reaching the Grand Final since the inception of the NRL the probabilities clearly favour the four teams that do have some creativity when it comes to money - Easts, Canterbury, Melbourne and Brisbane. In short, I would go for a creative accountant rather than a wrestling coach.

This would be perfect. A wrestling coach is a good idea but a creative accountant would solve a lot of problems.

• @:

Shame George "The Animal " Steele passed recently, he was a legend and showed a similar level of smarts as our current team

Maybe we could see if Eugene is available.

• We already have a wrestling coach, you just can’t C him.

Recent Topics