Goodluck Kyle Lovett

• This thread did him no good.
    Been absolutely horrendous and should never be picked again.

• reserve grader……

• If Lovett was my brother id still bag the Crap out of him and tell him he’s garbage ….
    Enough is enough

• I said good luck to him. He was bad.

• reserve grader……among many

• Rubbish thread started by an idiot!
    D’oh.

• Any coach that picks him, deserves what they get!

• @:

Rubbish thread started by an idiot!
    D’oh.

Still a better bloke than dingo.
    Dw.

• Lovett is terrible he gets lined up and dominated by halfbacks. Drops 3 balls a game and sets his feet and lets people run around him. Hopefully Lawrence is back soon.

• Lovett should never play FG again. The fact this plodder has ever played FG for us speaks volumes for how inept we are as an organisation and how we couldn’t spot a footballer if we were at a celebratory dinner for the immortals. This flog needs to be released immediately.

• Reserve grade standard at best

• @:

Any coach that picks him, deserves what they get!

Correct !! And the whole Weststigers world has faith in a coach that CANT SEE Lovett is rubbish. The bus is fishtailing before 2018 has even started .

• @:

Lovett should never play FG again. The fact this plodder has ever played FG for us speaks volumes for how inept we are as an organisation and how we couldn’t spot a footballer if we were at a celebratory dinner for the immortals. This flog needs to be released immediately.

We had our chance after the white line fever incident… funny how much power sponsors have tho 😉

• @:

@:

Lovett should never play FG again. The fact this plodder has ever played FG for us speaks volumes for how inept we are as an organisation and how we couldn’t spot a footballer if we were at a celebratory dinner for the immortals. This flog needs to be released immediately.

We had our chance after the white line fever incident… funny how much power sponsors have tho 😉

Agree, it was the perfect opportunity to punt the PLODDER :brick:

• Milone, Buchanan, Littlejohn, Lovett etc. All have played much more than their fair share of first grade for Wests Tigers . Players like them keep knocking on Wests Tigers’ door and Wests Tigers accept them. Something has to change with the playing standard Wests Tigers accept of their first grade players.

Most of our players tried very hard tonight but when compared to the required playing standard of first grade they remind of the “No Name” brands which sell in cheap grocery supermarkets. I would venture to say that no more than half of seventeen today would be considered anywhere near first grade standard.

Wests Tigers must keep spending every last cent of their remaining CAP money to buy the remaining players needed in order to restore club pride with a competitive team for 2018. I say this because although Wests Tigers have been in the market this year buying new players, the players they have signed so far are nowhere need the requirement to lift the club out of the doldrums of bottom placing in 2018 and beyond,

Recent Topics