The club deserves the Spoon

• After over a decade of mismanagement this club deserves the spoon …nothing more to add!

• @:

After over a decade of mismanagement this club deserves the spoon …nothing more to add!

We’ll spoon in all 3 grades .

• I knew we lost the moment we went for a inside ball leading by 8 from our own end, then we lost it then scored

• They deserve the spoon they are pathetic.

• They can have the spoon for the next 5 years for all I care.

• I really don’t care if they deserve the spoon. I don’t deserve the spoon and neither do our supporters.

• Whilst we are losing, for the fist time in a while I can see light at the end of tunnel. Just need to be smart about who we keep of the unsigned in 2018 if any, as our backup.

• You pathetic merkins should just depart the forum, so, we lost to the defending Premiers by 2 points at their home ground, give it away if you can’t be positive about our club.

• They have been poor but we can avoid the spoon and don’t deserve it

• Calm down, its yet again disappointing but this year is a write off. Only good for blooding our youngsters and we had a fair few of them in there today - Suli, Felise, Eisentuth, Marsters. The more game time they get, the better placed we will be for 2018.

• @:

You pathetic merkins should just depart the forum, so, we lost to the defending Premiers by 2 points at their home ground, give it away if you can’t be positive about our club.

X2

Points for LU word, merkins. Lol

• This inexperienced team can take a lot away from this game. I thought they gave it everything and their enthusiasm was really refreshing.

• @:

You pathetic merkins should just depart the forum, so, we lost to the defending Premiers by 2 points at their home ground, give it away if you can’t be positive about our club.

Whatever. The defending premiers had 5 players out and we had a dud prop forward and a good fullback who was replaced by a guy who played really well.

I’m positive about our club as well but we snatched defeat from the jaws of victory out there and if I was the coach I’d be letting a couple of players know that is not acceptable in first grade.

• Thank god for mediocrity ! But at least the team can take a lot out of that game .

• Yep, losses like that suck, but we all know we are reaping the rewards of years of incompetence. We have a coach that has a team of nobody’s and has them giving the premiers a run for their money twice. I know we are saying it every year, but next year this crap will be all over and we win games like this 9/10 times.
    Hang in there people. 😐

Recent Topics