Eels Vs Dragons *SPOILERS*

• Banned

Our Mitch, whom they have been aiming at all arvo, took a guy on up high and stole the ball - good on you Mitch.

• Packer looking pretty poor tbh

• Banned

the Parra players even had a kiss

• @:

Packer looking pretty poor tbh

Good … he is not playing for us is he?

• Gee Moses is playing one of his one out of 10 good games

• Banned

Mitch can’t do anything wrong???

• @:

Not surprising. In truth he is an average player. Ditto for Matulino. Not enthused by their signings at all TBH. Better than nothing but they aren’t great players by any stretch.

• I called it after they beat us 2 weeks ago that the Dragons were done. They’ll struggle to finish in the 8. Can’t score points.

• @:

@:

Not surprising. In truth he is an average player. Ditto for Matulino. Not enthused by their signings at all TBH. Better than nothing but they aren’t great players by any stretch.

:roll
    yes all our signings for next year are crap.
    Let’s start again with couple of your genius suggestions.

• Give me woods anyday over packer,his done sweet fa the last few weeks, doesnt work very hard,woods makes more metres in one game than packer does in 3.

• @:

@:

@:

:roll
    yes all our signings for next year are crap.
    Let’s start again with couple of your genius suggestions.

Who said all our signings are crap? What genius suggestions?
    Nice work goose.

• @:

Give me woods anyday over packer,his done sweet fa the last few weeks, doesnt work very hard,woods makes more metres in one game than packer does in 3.

And what’s Woods done the last few weeks? Got planted by a centre in Origin 1 for a start.

• god i hate the eels. everything about them.

moses, norman, edwards, scott, taikarangi all are scumbags. Even Brad Arthur

• @:

Give me woods anyday over packer,his done sweet fa the last few weeks, doesnt work very hard,woods makes more metres in one game than packer does in 3.

I agree that Packer wasn’t very good but Woods is a dud as well.

• @:

@:

I agree that Packer wasn’t very good but Woods is a dud as well.

Just have to wait how they all fit into our side next year.
    Nothing is guaranteed I suppose.

Recent Topics