Empire Sportswear Sale 2017 Tigers Home Jerseys $100

Hi Guys,

I run an online sports merch store theempiresportswear.com

We’re having a massive sale at the moment and ALL 2017 TIGERS HOME JERSEYS are only $100 plus postage ($9)

These are 100% authentic, brand new with tags still on with a money back guarantee should you not be satisfied

We have sizes S to 2XL and postage is immediate upon payment.

So please visit us at www.theempiresportswear.com and get yours today!!!

If you have any questions please contact me 0466979395

Cheers

I don’t need anything to remind me of the Tigers & 2017. Come back next year, then we can talk! 😐

I got one off wish.com for $24, fwiw. They’ve got the Rocket Raccoon version for $22 also.

@:

I got one off wish.com for $24, fwiw. They’ve got the Rocket Raccoon version for $22 also.

Wow, looks good. Hows the quality?

@:

Hi Guys,

I run an online sports merch store theempiresportswear.com

We’re having a massive sale at the moment and ALL 2017 TIGERS HOME JERSEYS are only $100 plus postage ($9)

These are 100% authentic, brand new with tags still on with a money back guarantee should you not be satisfied

We have sizes S to 2XL and postage is immediate upon payment.

So please visit us at www.theempiresportswear.com and get yours today!!!

If you have any questions please contact me 0466979395

Cheers

LOL….the 3000th member to the forum is a spammer

Total members 3000
Our newest member empiresportswear

@:

@:

Good.

@:

@:

@:

Good.

Good onya mate thanks a lot for that, just bought one haha.

Wow! This jersey looks awesome! I am buying it right away. Also, I have seen many girls wear workout leggings with it. It looks really cool. Thanks a lot for sharing this post. I would love to forward it to my friends and cousins.

@:

Wow! This jersey looks awesome! I am buying it right away. Also, I have seen many girls wear workout leggings with it. It looks really cool. Thanks a lot for sharing this post. I would love to forward it to my friends and cousins.

go away troll

@:

You can also accessorise it with a nice pair of ugg boots when u dropping shaza jnr off at school

Was that Tim Simona?

@:

Was that Tim Simona?

:roll :roll

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.