Aloiai and Lawrence injuries

• Is there any update on these guys? We could really use them right now, the Sue, Lovett backrow combo isn’t going to scare anyone. Aloiai has been out for a while now and Lawrence hasn’t played much this season.

• Not really missing Lawrence tbh… Doesn’t fill me with any confidence. It’s sad that we’re relying on guys like him to “bolster” our pack… Good guy and all but man I can’t wait for next year. He actually wouldn’t be too bad if he wasn’t also a butter fingers…

• Don’t think there’s been any update on either. Rather annoying tbh

• It would be nice if the weststigers website would give us an injury update once in a blue moon .Are u reading this wts

• @:

Not really missing Lawrence tbh… Doesn’t fill me with any confidence. It’s sad that we’re relying on guys like him to “bolster” our pack… Good guy and all but man I can’t wait for next year. He actually wouldn’t be too bad if he wasn’t also a butter fingers…

Oh! yeah - nobody is missing Rowdy - we would all rather have Lovett there….sheeesh!!!

He fills us with confidence. Lol.

• ForumSupporter

Both indefinite and still a couple of weeks away…Josh is closer than Rowdy…hopefully after the BYE…

• I saw Aloiai the other day when he was roaming around Campbo Stadium before the game. Asked him about his injury and how that was all progressing, he reckons he’ll be back for the game against the Knights- that’s what he’s aiming for. He was trying for the Titans but doctors didn’t want to risk it not being 100%. He said his recovery is going really well and he even said he was about 6 weeks ahead of schedule in rehab which is awesome news!

• @:

I saw Aloiai the other day when he was roaming around Campbo Stadium before the game. Asked him about his injury and how that was all progressing, he reckons he’ll be back for the game against the Knights- that’s what he’s aiming for. He was trying for the Titans but doctors didn’t want to risk it not being 100%. He said his recovery is going really well and he even said he was about 6 weeks ahead of schedule in rehab which is awesome news!

This is great news!!!

• Not sure why there is so much hate for Lawrence.

Yes he’s injury prone, but he’s probably our most professional player along with ET. Tackles well and plays tough unlike most of our team.

I’d still have him as starting second rower next year when fit.

• @:

@:

Not really missing Lawrence tbh… Doesn’t fill me with any confidence. It’s sad that we’re relying on guys like him to “bolster” our pack… Good guy and all but man I can’t wait for next year. He actually wouldn’t be too bad if he wasn’t also a butter fingers…

Oh! yeah - nobody is missing Rowdy - we would all rather have Lovett there….sheeesh!!!

He fills us with confidence. Lol.

That’s the point…. Not many of them do.

• @:

Not sure why there is so much hate for Lawrence.

Yes he’s injury prone, but he’s probably our most professional player along with ET. Tackles well and plays tough unlike most of our team.

Agree 100% Not the same player he was but still does his job. Runs good lines and hits holes hard.

• @:

@:

Not sure why there is so much hate for Lawrence.

Agree 100% Not the same player he was but still does his job. Runs good lines and hits holes hard.

Honestly he is trying his guts out and for a smaller person isn’t doing badly. Hard hitter and getting amongst it. We can’t keep picking and flicking, Let him continue to stay at WT, he isn’t the worst in the team by a long shot. Sure don’t pay overs but don’t play unders and let a club junior stay till completion.

I used to hate Bryce Gibbs with a passion, till I realised that he was doing a lot of the hard meters. I am surprised that Lawrence is in the front now, i had thought a Utility role would suit him better…. However he is doing a bit of that gritty work in the front that our team needs.

• @:

I saw Aloiai the other day when he was roaming around Campbo Stadium before the game. Asked him about his injury and how that was all progressing, he reckons he’ll be back for the game against the Knights- that’s what he’s aiming for. He was trying for the Titans but doctors didn’t want to risk it not being 100%. He said his recovery is going really well and he even said he was about 6 weeks ahead of schedule in rehab which is awesome news!

He needs to come back via NSW Cup. He needs fitness and form before getting a callup. He’s been very average this year so far and after a long lay off he needs to brush off the cobwebs a bit.

Sue and Lovett still need to be dropped though. Shows how badly we need reinforcements when the likes of Lawrence, Lovett, Sue and Aloiai are being talked about as starters.

• @:

@:

He needs to come back via NSW Cup. He needs fitness and form before getting a callup. He’s been very average this year so far and after a long lay off he needs to brush off the cobwebs a bit.

Sue and Lovett still need to be dropped though. Shows how badly we need reinforcements when the likes of Lawrence, Lovett, Sue and Aloiai are being talked about as starters.

That is the problem BB before the season started most people identified our 2nd row as poor i really cant see much if any improvement for 2018.We desperately need a couple of decent 2nd rowers for next year

• if only 3/4 of the team had what lawrence, gives every game we would be in a better place. he runs hard hits hard, he just does not have that bulk, but he gives 100% every game and he is one of my favs.

Recent Topics