This is my house

• Would seriously like to see someone shut that self absorbed tossbag up tonight

• He’s another dud.
    Plays for himself. Never won a grandfinal.
    Hype machine, ego monster.

• Banned

Can we hijack Martin Taupau for the job?

• He is another dud isn’t he. I’d love to see him get smashed and so would most footy supporters out there. He can play top level footy inconsistently. Hopefully he does nothing tonight.

He reminds me a lot of the Turd.

• He’s been pretty well hammered in the press after origin2. Unfortunately he will probably have a red hot dig tonight to assuage his bruised ego.

• @:

He’s been pretty well hammered in the press after origin2. Unfortunately he will probably have a red hot dig tonight to assuage his bruised ego.

Precisely

• @:

@:

He’s been pretty well hammered in the press after origin2. Unfortunately he will probably have a red hot dig tonight to assuage his bruised ego.

Precisely

Yeah not a good time for us to be playing against Hayne with a point to prove - why does it have to be us!!!

• Banned

@:

He is another dud isn’t he. I’d love to see him get smashed and so would most footy supporters out there. He can play top level footy inconsistently. Hopefully he does nothing tonight.

He reminds me a lot of the Turd.

2 time NRL Dally M player of the year recipient dud….good one.

• I would love Noff to make it his house tonight.

• @:

I would love Noff to make it his house tonight.

Yes, Noff’s house - love it.

• Well back to Jayne’s house… certainly not ours…

• Is it a coincidence that every season he has spent in the NRL his team has finished near the bottom of the ladder? He’s a cancer in a team environment.

• Unfortunately once again it is his house 😠

• @:

Is it a coincidence that every season he has spent in the NRL his team has finished near the bottom of the ladder? He’s a cancer in a team environment.

Yep. He was good tonight but only because he is the most talented player on the field basically every time he runs onto the ground. Talent though only takes you so far. He didn’t hog it tonight so he was a gun. He won’t play like that consistently.

• @:

Is it a coincidence that every season he has spent in the NRL his team has finished near the bottom of the ladder? He’s a cancer in a team environment.

Parra made the GF in '09 on the back of him. He was superb that year.
    Still an absolute arsewipe though, can’t stand the flog.

Recent Topics