Gould's comments

• Was purely by chance that I turned over to 9 but was happy to hear comments made of Brooks. By not only Gould but Johns as well. Saying that someone has to sit this guy down and ask him where is his game at and that his game over the last couple of years has plateaued.
    This was my main worry when we offered Brooks a new deal. It probably should be halved by his inept plays last night. Wonder if there’s a get out clause in his contract? I certainly hope so!!!

• Banned

Im not sure Lyke quite gets what it takes to be an NRL half. Someone needs to explain to him the hours Cronk puts into his own game in his own time outside of the teams scheduled training sessions. Im not sure Luke is willing to spend an hour every single day working on his kicking game in his own time and thats the problem. Professionalism and commitment.

Luke……the ART OF SKILL IS REPETITION.

• Banned

I have said many times that if Benji is worth $300K a season than Luke should not get a penny more and then only on a yearly contract until someone better comes along. It seems like WT should have a kick coach as well.

• Wish I was a half back behind this forward pack. I’d be filled with so much confidence and enthusiasm too.

• @:

Wish I was a half back behind this forward pack. I’d be filled with so much confidence and enthusiasm too.

Brooks had plenty of opportunities to put on a play or get us a repeat set .
    The kid hasn’t got it …he’s puss !

• Banned

@:

@:

Wish I was a half back behind this forward pack. I’d be filled with so much confidence and enthusiasm too.

Brooks had plenty of opportunities to put on a play or get us a repeat set .
    The kid hasn’t got it …he’s puss !

When Mitch bombed out at least he could put on a good theatrical show and we fell for it every time.

• gamble 2018

• Now the Connor Watson rumour makes sense.

• Proves that even the best juniors are not guaranteed to measure up against the best in the elite competition. Some just simply can’t make the next step.

• @:

Now the Connor Watson rumour makes sense.

Yep …. we need depth in that position. Also fullback if Lolo doesn’t work out or is injured.
    Watson brings that

• @:

Now the Connor Watson rumour makes sense.

I did mention this a couple of weeks ago …we thought that paying players to play for other clubs was at an end well my prediction is that Brooks will be the next .Brooks has not made the grade and will not! Any one thinking a good forward pack will be the making of Brooks is DREAMING!

• Probably explains why it was only a 2 year deal for Brooks.
    Most of our key signings have been for 3 or more years.

The fact that Brooks signed so quickly after his original offer was reduced by $250K shows that he and his manager didn’t think he would get a gig elsewhere either.

Maybe Cleary’s son coming here isn’t all fiction.

• I’m just wondering why it took so long for Johns and Gus to say something, I’ve seen Brooks play maybe a dozen good games in his career.

• Banned

What did Gould and Johns actually say?
    A recommendation that he is not a halfback?

• The Scott Muller of league.

Recent Topics