Suli needs a break

• It’s a huge ask given he played 2 NYC games to play a full season in first grade in a side coming last.

I fear continuing to expose him will be detrimental. He needs a week off and then to come back through ISP.

Give Heleta a run. See what he’s like.

• ForumSupporter

I agree with this…good opportunity with the BYE following next weeks game for a couple of weeks off…

• He belongs in FG, and there is no one in the lower grades performing better than him in the centres.

• He’s not having a break, he’s a professional athlete.

• Banned

Thinking long term its probably not a bad idea. A month back down in State cup before finishing the year in the NRL could be the best thing for him.

• ForumSupporter

@:

He belongs in FG, and there is no one in the lower grades performing better than him in the centres.

As if that matters ATM…did no harm to Latrell Mitchell having a rest has come back and smashed it…Suli has been poor of late…massive ask for an 18 y.o to play week in week out NRL especially in our team…Josh Aloiai played every game last year through injury for the most part …the Game takes it’s toll on young players…

• When the Roosters rested Latrell Mitchell they still had Manu, Ferguson, Matterson, SKD, Tupou, Aubusson and Watson who could fill out their back line. I agree that Suli could use a rest given his form has clearly dropped off. I suppose that would leave us with 1. Tedesco 2. Nofo 3. MWZ 4. Marsters 5. Naiqama…great

• Of course he needs a rest he is 18 fitst year out of sg ball and has beeb made to play every fg game due to our crap recruiting last year combined with injuries and suspension to our top 2 centres.

Dint put him in nsw cup just give him 2 or 3 weeks off

• @:

@:

He belongs in FG, and there is no one in the lower grades performing better than him in the centres.

As if that matters ATM…did no harm to Latrell Mitchell having a rest has come back and smashed it…Suli has been poor of late…massive ask for an 18 y.o to play week in week out NRL especially in our team…Josh Aloiai played every game last year through injury for the most part …the Game takes it’s toll on young players…

So who do you replace him with? Our State Cup mob couldn’t beat an egg.

• @:

@:

@:

Does it really matter?
    We aren’t going to win many games no matter who plays.

• ForumSupporter

@:

@:

@:

First Grade can’t beat an omelet after the eggs have been beaten so it doesn’t matter…It’s about giving Suli a break…Heleta would be my pick…

• @:

@:

@:

Exactly Willow, he needs some quality ball from our halves and his confidence will soar, but they are both incapable of giving him some it would appear

• I agree that he needs a break. He’s not a first grader, he’s learning to be one.
    His involvement is dropping and certainly isn’t playing up to that level yet, and he shouldn’t be expected to be at this stage. Copping a thrashing every week is hardly the way to bring him through. And some time in the lower grades will give him some time to use the lessons that he’s received so far. Without the pressure.
    We’re going nowhere this year, so there’s no point in him being kept up got any longer.

• something called the bye… he can have a break then…Watson haleta .pfff he is not good enough…

• I don’t think he needs a break… Maybe his form is down, but who’s isn’t?

He’s not out of his depth… He’s coping fine from what I can see despite the team struggling… I see no point to rest him

Recent Topics