Lolohea or Gordon ?

• Three games now ive seen Lolohea play and ive seen more rocks than diamonds….Maybe Gordon might be a better option at fullback if we can sign him ???

• He has had some shocking moments. However, we only ever look like scoring when we play through him.

There was a moment against the Titans where he had a half gap, tried to accelerate and basically looked like a slug. I’m hoping this is just extra weight, and will give him until The first month of next season.

A goal kicker like Gordon on a wing, who could then be moved to FB if needed would be good for options, but I thought he was pretty much guaranteed to be staying at the Rorters.

• Gordon apparently is having another year at the Roosters.

• Scary thought, wasn’t Tui playing Winger in Reserves at Warriors? Why is he unfit, or having extra weight. I think you’re right, he looks like he is carrying it, but why is he?

Hopefully he was just in a bad place and he let himself go a bit, but he can pull it together from now on and after a good preseason he will be right.

• Apparently Kearney was getting him to bulk up so that he plays with more power on the wings / centres

• You know what no worse than Mitcheel Moses but at least Lolo can mostly tackle.

• Connor Watson

• @:

Three games now ive seen Lolohea play and ive seen more rocks than diamonds….Maybe Gordon might be a better option at fullback if we can sign him ???

Mate you’re coming out with some shocking suggestions…Gordon will stay at the chooks, and aside from that he’s not what we need at 34 years of age.

• @:

You know what no worse than Mitcheel Moses but at least Lolo can mostly tackle.

Correct….would luv Latrell Mitchell to replace Teddy

• @:

@:

You know what no worse than Mitcheel Moses but at least Lolo can mostly tackle.

Correct….would luv Latrell Mitchell to replace Teddy

I’d love Andrew Fifita to replace Ava but we need to stay within the realms of reality.

• @:

Scary thought, wasn’t Tui playing Winger in Reserves at Warriors? Why is he unfit, or having extra weight. I think you’re right, he looks like he is carrying it, but why is he?

Hopefully he was just in a bad place and he let himself go a bit, but he can pull it together from now on and after a good preseason he will be right.

I suspect Tui’s on the tail end of a bulk. It’s very difficult to gain muscle without gaining fat, especially if you have to do anything more than eat sleep and lift weights (like surviving a footy game once a week). Tui’s unexpectedly playing first grade, which would have thrown a spanner in his training plans. Cutting mid season would suck, because it would mess with his match fitness and recovery.

Should come out of next preseason looking much leaner.

• @:

@:

Scary thought, wasn’t Tui playing Winger in Reserves at Warriors? Why is he unfit, or having extra weight. I think you’re right, he looks like he is carrying it, but why is he?

I suspect Tui’s on the tail end of a bulk. It’s very difficult to gain muscle without gaining fat, especially if you have to do anything more than eat sleep and lift weights (like surviving a footy game once a week). Tui’s unexpectedly playing first grade, which would have thrown a spanner in his training plans. Cutting mid season would suck, because it would mess with his match fitness and recovery.

Should come out of next preseason looking much leaner.

Thank you for the feedback.

Cleary sought him out, signed him up, and even got him here as early as possible. I have faith in Cleary, he’s definitely trying to resurrect our Tigers and as Cleary has put his faith in Tui, I will too.

• Notwithstanding the very little weve seen of Tui from what we have seen,I seriously doubt whether he has the discipline and grasp of structure required to play fullback…suspect Cleary has questions too,which is why he bought Corey Thompson who plays both wing and fullback(as hes unlikely to be a first choice winger).
    Think Corey will be playing in no 1 jersey after a month in 2018…tho Id take a 34 yo rooster for a year if I clr get him…

• A question that doesnt need to be asked.

We have Lolohea,
    The rooster have Gordan.

And thats how it will remain……

• Sometime’s it does take an older player to pass on his experience, worked with Scott Sattler, not so well with Braith Anasta, can’t see Gordon getting a crack next year at the Roosters unless Tedesco is injured!.

Recent Topics