What's wrong with channel 9?

• They have given us 4 free to air games in the last 6 rounds, including 3 straight Sunday afternoons.

Are other sides really that poorly supported?

• @:

They have given us 4 free to air games in the last 6 rounds, including 3 straight Sunday afternoons.

Yes they are that poorly supported.

• We used to play entertaining footy, and they’re scheduling on the hope that will happen. But it hasn’t, and it won’t… Maybe next year.

• It might be a conspiracy to show everyone how bad we are and we should be the Sydney team axed or relocated, either way we need to pick our game up or we will be totally embarrassed

• @:

They have given us 4 free to air games in the last 6 rounds, including 3 straight Sunday afternoons.

Lets see … they put Roosters on TV and they can’t zoom back to show the crowd - there isn’t one.

Bulldogs are playing very negative football, no longer the Entertainers.

Souths much the same

We are no better I know but when one of your best commentators state how good is Sunday afternoon at Leichardt they must listen.

Personally, I think we are a lot of people’s second team.

• @:

@:

Lets see … they put Roosters on TV and they can’t zoom back to show the crowd - there isn’t one.

Souths much the same

We are no better I know but when one of your best commentators state how good is Sunday afternoon at Leichardt they must listen.

Maybe from 2018 they can show the broncos twice a week

• We do have one of the bigger fan bases in the comp, despite a complete lack of success. A lot of country and interstate people also support us. Though in our current form so non rusted on fans will probably not bother

• Heaps of Tigers fans out bush too. I’d reckon Parra, Wests and Souths are all up there based on my travels.

• This is Marina Go’s work I suspect, her background is in publishing and marketing. She knows how to build a brand, and play the media game. It’s no surprise the club’s on TV every week despite sitting at the bottom.

Also Looking at the Friday and Sunday games coming up, all of those sides are trying to make the 8 or the 4. The Sea Eagles, Eels, Panthers, Cowboys and Warriors are all in contention, and will all be sweating on the two points against the Tigers.

Any upsets we cause could derail someone’s season, and don’t think Rabs Warren won’t talk up the drama, eapecially on a Sunday at Leichardt.

• @:

@:

@:

Souths much the same

Maybe from 2018 they can show the broncos twice a week

Aw man I’m so bloody sick of having the Broncos on TV every Friday. No wonder they can attract all the top players, who wouldn’t want every weekend off and a guaranteed 7 day turnaround most weeks

• Souths, Tiges, Dogs, Parra & Saints are the biggest supported out of Syd clubs. Remember the crowds in '05? 30k for the first final at ANZ v Cows & following wk v Broncs

• We rate really well on FTA for some reason… I think that may change if we keep playing crapball

• We have a pretty big following which makes us rate well even when we are playing rubbish.

• @:

We rate really well on FTA for some reason… I think that may change if we keep playing crapball

Unless the opposition fans are tuning in to see how much they’ll thump us by.

• Banned

We have been over exposed on free to air ever since Robbie, Benji and co first hit the scene.
    Sponsors must be starting to get worried though…theyve had a great run.

Recent Topics