Forwards Still In Need

• Who’s the pick of backrowers and Props that you would want the Tiges to sign

off contract
    Props- Tagatese, McKendry, Lillyman, Heino, B.Lawrence, Paasi, Joe Ofahengaui

Backrow - Asa-Solomona, Lewis, Hoffman, Glenn, Rochow

Id like to see Lewis, NAS, Tagatese/McKendry and Heino get signed up personally. Lewis with the experiance, NAS with his damaging size, Tagatese/McKendry :sign: with his go forward and a favourite son in Heino having a swansong

Fwds
    Packer
    Liddle
    Matulino
    Taylor
    McQueen
    Lewis

Tagatese/McKendry
    Heino
    NAS
    xxxxx

Awesome pack i can only dream….hopefully a reality !

• Robbie Rochow or Charlie Gubb for cheap

• One back rower and one prop and I will be content.

• Yep, at least one prop and 2rf needed

• @:

Robbie Rochow or Charlie Gubb for cheap

Gubb signed with the Cowboys.

I favour B Lawrence & Boyle.

• I think we may sign 1 or 2 more apart from the guys apparently in the works ( Watson Rona/Toupou) then we will sit back and wait for clubs that have to shed players with the forwards needing the most attension a decent bench prop and a strike back rower minimum.

• @:

@:

Robbie Rochow or Charlie Gubb for cheap

Gubb signed with the Cowboys.

I favour B Lawrence & Boyle.

Yes Lawrence & Boyle would be very good.

• We’re probably 2 backrowers (one in the starting lineup, one for depth) and a front rower away from completing our pack. Out of those I’d love to see us chase Alex Glenn and Robbie Rochow, and either Morgan Boyle and/or Brenton Lawrence. I think that once we do that our depth is excellent and our forward pack, if not our whole squad is complete.

• how much cap space vs spots to fill?

My guess is 12 spots available and about $2 million to spend.

Give or take $300k per spot.

If we fill 10 spots with reserve graders for $100k, It leaves us $1 million for 2 quality players.

That’ll leave us in a good position to mop up anyone squeezed out due to cap pressure.

Just a guess above, but maybe someone in the know can shed some light on the situation…

• @:

how much cap space vs spots to fill?

If we fill 10 spots with reserve graders for $100k, It leaves us $1 million for 2 quality players.

That’ll leave us in a good position to mop up anyone squeezed out due to cap pressure.

Just a guess above, but maybe someone in the know can shed some light on the situation…

Have a look at Milky’s list in the sticky. He keeps it up to date. I think he said there were 7 places available for next year. Don’t know about the dollars.

• @:

@:

how much cap space vs spots to fill?

Have a look at Milky’s list in the sticky. He keeps it up to date. I think he said there were 7 places available for next year. Don’t know about the dollars.

Will do!

• Boyle would be good.

• I’d go with Ofahengaue and Lawrence, with Tagataese as a sweetener if we’ve still got cap space. I think with McQueen, Lawrence, ET and the rise of Eisenhuth and Marsters (throw in Sue and Aloiai as tweeners) we’re okay for the back row for now.
    After Matulino and Packer it’s a fair drop to the likes of Twal or Felise, so Lawrence would fill the experience void, and Ofahengaue has a bit under his belt but with the bonus of youth and dynamism. Tagataese would also be a handy option but I really like Joe and think he’d be great for us.

8. Matulino
    9. McIlwrick
    10. Packer
    11. McQueen
    12. Marsters
    13. Taylor
    14. Eisenhuth
    15. Ofahengaue
    16. B. Lawrence/Tagataese
    17. Aloiai/Sue

• Joe Ofahengaue , Liam Knight & Brenton Lawrence or Robbie Rochow

• Everyone knows Wests Tigers are cleaning the swamp!
    And the year is young, lots of contracted players from other clubs are going to be “offered opportunities elsewhere” just so clubs can get cap-compliant - and that’s where the magic will unfold!
    So no panic.

#onthebus

:sign:

Recent Topics