• Hey All,

Does someone have his email?

Cheers

• @:

Hey All,

Does someone have his email?

Cheers

ceo@weststigers.com.au/ceo@weststigers.com.au

• Does he ever reply… ??? I sent him 3 emails this year… last one very complimentary re: last CEO memo… but no reply… for all his faults at least Mayer replied to all my emails to him

• He’s probably a busy man. Most ceos wouldn’t reply. I would view it as a bonus if he does, not an expectation. I’ve seen guys here say he des reply sometimes though.

How bad were the first two? Did you put him offside?

• @:

He’s probably a busy man. Most ceos wouldn’t reply. I would view it as a bonus if he does, not an expectation. I’ve seen guys here say he des reply sometimes though.

How bad were the first two? Did you put him offside?

the first 2 were around the time JT was sacked…I can’t remember them in detail but they were balanced…I don’t expect a reply, just to know he read them is enough…bring on 2018…

• I’ve got replies from him.

• You’ll probably find he has 2; one for the punters to email him on, ie the CEO one and one that is used to communicate to internal and external stakeholders with. The latter taking presedence. Might just be getting round to the aforementioned

• I got a reply from him

• So are the replies from Pascoe personally or are they from one of his staff on behalf of him. If I email the PM I will probably get a reply but it will be from one of his staff on behalf of him. Sometimes it can be hard to see the difference. It would be unusual if they were actually being written by Pascoe. Unusual but not impossible.

Recent Topics