Morgan Boyle

dont know Too much about this guy he is 21 years old and apparently a lot of clubs are chasing him and we are leading the race.

http://wwos.nine.com.au/2017/06/29/10/10/2906weststigersleadtheracetosignboomtitansyoungster

We certainly need more forwards so he would be a good addition to the side.

lazy journos link us to everyone, over all the conjecture. wont worry about anything until the club announce it.

He actually played against us last week. 27 tackles, 125 metres from 13 runs and 1 error. looked useful. Very Big boy.

I was hoping we’d be free of boyle’s at the end of the year once we get our fullback and fake captain lanced. Not sure i can handle another one next year.

@:

lazy journos link us to everyone, over all the conjecture. wont worry about anything until the club announce it.

Yeah we will be linked to lance franklin next

@:

@:

He would make a good fullback. 😆 😆

Just imagine the team next year if we manage to convert eisenhuth into a solid backrow worker and signed a Morgan Boyle as an powerful edge backrower on the adjacent side. With ET and Alioi alternating at lock that would be a hell of a starting pack.
Lawernce or Mc Queen off bench.

@:

and when they do the same lazy journalists will say…“we paid overs for an untried rookie”

@:

@:

@:

He would make a good fullback. 😆 😆

Can kick goals too.

@:

Never heard of him.

David Boyles son plays for Titans, big unit.

@:

Never heard of him.

He played against WT literally 6 days ago

I thought I read somewhere he has re signed with the Titans last week.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.