Tedesco in doubt for knights clash

• Tedesco says he has no problem running in a straight line but is in pain when he side steps and is in doubt foe Sunday’s clash. Is this legit or is he suffering from another heartlige injury?

• ForumSupporter

OMG OMG OMG OMG….

• @:

Tedesco says he has no problem running in a straight line but is in pain when he side steps and is in doubt foe Sunday’s clash. Is this legit or is he suffering from another heartlige injury?

I have noticed since he signed with the chooks his games for us have been below his normal standard he also seems to get niggling injuries as well……my opinion is he is saving himself for origin and the chooks…

• @:

@:

Tedesco says he has no problem running in a straight line but is in pain when he side steps and is in doubt foe Sunday’s clash. Is this legit or is he suffering from another heartlige injury?

I have noticed since he signed with the chooks his games for us have been below his normal standard he also seems to get niggling injuries as well……my opinion is he is saving himself for origin and the chooks…

Yea hes probably under strict instrcution from uncle nick. A win over the knights is a step closer from not taking the dreaded wooden spoon this year if that meant anything to tedesco he wouldn’t fake a injury and would try his guts out for the tigers instead.

• I would seriously doubt that he’d fake an injury. He’s a footballer and as such, he just wants to get out there and play. I have never seen any lack of courage from this bloke and I believe he is giving his best, even though his form with us is down this year. It’s much easier to play to a high standard in a quality side like origin.

Away from the footy field, I find his stated reasons for leaving hard to accept.

• If Tedesco is out I’m I would replace him with Heleta. He deserves a chance. So many other ISP players have debuted in 1st grade this year.

• just run straight then.

• This season, whenever he plays for Wests Tigers 80% of his attacking runs are towards the sideline.

• Good.

• Banned

Id replace the jerkoff for the rest of the season. He doesnt care, why should we?

• @:

@:

Origin is the priority. He’ll be good by game 3.
    Stryker is right, leave him out and give somebody else the experience.

• why is it that Wayne Bennett drops players that sign for other clubs
    and we sit there and let them play?
    its beyond me.
    drop woods and drop tedesco. i dont care if we come last as long as some
    from the lower grades get a crack at first grade.
    Herman Ese’Ese signed for the Knights today and as soon as Wayne found out he
    dropped him from tonights game.

• Dont worry he’ll be sweet for Origin :s

• @:

Id replace the jerkoff for the rest of the season. He doesnt care, why should we?

well said mate.

• Banned

@:

@:

well said mate.

But if our top players are not displayed in FG surely our sponsors and season ticket holders would feel let down by returning not top value for money. It is like a throwing the toys out of the cot tantrum like Mitch was accused of.

Recent Topics