Broncos vs Storm *SPOILERS*

• Not a fan of either club but hoping Storm get up as my hatred for Brisbane is unsurpassed.

Hopefully not too many dodgy calls from the refs

• Vuinivalu is a beast

• What a great team Melbourne are, so well coached.

• @:

What a great team Melbourne are, so well coached.

No ones beating them this year.

• What a ball by Benji! Just like the old days - great stuff

• I’ve loved watching Benji play these last few weeks, he’s such an entertainer when he’s on.

• Watch how many players are moving when Melb have the ball…. Then watch on Sunday when we have it.
    Not in the same stratosphere

• Great to see the Broncos get smashed

• Curtis Scott looks a real good youngster! Looks to be a clone of jack bird

• Sometimes I wish I was a Melbourne supporter, imagine watching football like that for the best part of 20 years, 64% win rate and they’ve only missed the finals 3 times ever, one of those being the salary cap penalty year (and the other two they finished 9th and 10th).

• @:

Sometimes I wish I was a Melbourne supporter, imagine watching football like that for the best part of 20 years, 64% win rate and they’ve only missed the finals 3 times ever, one of those being the salary cap penalty year (and the other two they finished 9th and 10th).

Yet for all that they have won just as many premierships as WT in the last 17 years. Consistency is great for stats but I’d be happy just for lightning to strike every 10 years and grab a premiership like '05.

• ForumSupporter

@:

Watch how many players are moving when Melb have the ball…. Then watch on Sunday when we have it.

This is true… but I also saw passes go to ground…lost balls…pushed passes…penalties given away late in sets (actually that’s more about Klien) …Munster, Slater and Cronk give up 7 tackle sets…yet they defend these errors so well and never drop their bundle…I wish just for 1 game Wests Tigers could do the same…

• Hearing the commentators talk about signing our wingers from reserve grade is the thing I’d like not to hear anymore.

If that didn’t happen I reckon we’d win a few more games as well.

• Banned

@:

@:

Watch how many players are moving when Melb have the ball…. Then watch on Sunday when we have it.

This is true… but I also saw passes go to ground…lost balls…pushed passes…penalties given away late in sets (actually that’s more about Klien) …Munster, Slater and Cronk give up 7 tackle sets…yet they defend these errors so well and never drop their bundle…I wish just for 1 game Wests Tigers could do the same…

Its a good point, they were far from perfect and flogged the Broncs at home. They can improve a fair bit on that performance. Head and shoulders the best side in the comp.

• That’s the difference…
    We used to be… ‘you score 30 well score 31’
    They are… “well keep you to one or two tries and go from there”

Recent Topics