Junior Tatola and Tony Tali

• Just seeking people’s opinion on them both are they future first graders? Would like to see them given a bench start in the last 10 games if possible.

• Ok sure, coach.

• No thanks

• Sabre to both

• @:

Sabre to both

We don’t won’t need either in first grade unless there are injuries. We have Lawrence, Aloiai and Tedesco to come back still.

• At school level, Tatola is believed to be the best prospect to come out of Holy Cross. Was said to be well above Marsters and co.

Personally I think the two guys you have mentioned are the closest to first grade from our current reserve grade squad. They are two guys I would try and give a few games to in the last 3 months of the season. Nothing to lose by it.

• Thanks for the info kingbrooks.

• @:

At school level, Tatola is believed to be the best prospect to come out of Holy Cross. Was said to be well above Marsters and co.

Personally I think the two guys you have mentioned are the closest to first grade from our current reserve grade squad. They are two guys I would try and give a few games to in the last 3 months of the season. Nothing to lose by it.

He wasnt the biggest of kids but still large and fast… Was always in the top teams and did it easy thru juniors

• I’ve watched a few NSW cup games.

Tatola doesen’t stand out for mine and with Twal and Felise above him as young props would be surprised if he is even here next year.

Tali on the other hand looked the best on field a couple of weeks ago when I watched NSW cup and looks to be a first grader in the making. The only issue is with Suli and Masters already in our centres and a few backs coming next year he will need to really stand out to get a run but it doesen’t look beyond him and I’d say he will take one of the 6 rookie spots next year

• I think their examples on gould comments saying to focus on our combo junior s more

• I think Twal and Eisenhuth will be young guys who retain a bench position. With a Lawrence and Aoiai to return Felise and Edwards for mine will drop out.
    There is no room for Tali with Suli and Marsters there and Tatola is back in the depth chart.

• Not convinced Tatola has what it takes to get to the next level, neither is Cleary going by his decision to throw Twal into FG. Not sure about Tali.

• IMO Tatola will be a fringe first grader somewhere next year, not sure whether it will be with us as we already have 2 rookie props signed for next year.

Tali is at least a year away from first grade IMO.

• Tali has more upside from what I’ve seen.

• Tali seems to have had big wraps from the clubs since NYC. Went through a tricky situation with family and his visa too from what I remember.

If he’s a centre then perhaps he’s a chance of competing with Marsters, who still seems pretty raw. No one is taking Suli’s spot, that’s for sure.

Recent Topics