South Sydney vs Penrith panthers SPOILERS*

• Wow the Souths are giving it to the Panthers…
    Johnston on a 5’tha

42-8 60th min

• Banned

Was an amazing performance by the whole Souths team, they just kept the pressure on with excellent kicking throughout. Their hooker had another cracker, their winger got 5 tries with about 20 mins to go, got over the line again but disallowed.

• You on a commission for mentioning Farah in every thread Byron?

• @:

You on a commission for mentioning Farah in every thread Byron?

He also gets a bonus if he mentions him without saying his name

Souths did play well, Penrith have been disappointing this year I keep waiting for them to kick into gear

• @:

:roll It would seem so.

Souths were great, Penrith would have to be the biggest disappointment of the year, especially considering many people had them as pre-season favourites to win the comp.

• Banned

@:

@:

:roll It would seem so.

Souths were great, Penrith would have to be the biggest disappointment of the year, especially considering many people had them as pre-season favourites to win the comp.

Its out of them and Canberra. I pick Raiders. Very dissappointing year.

• Banned

Considering WT downed the Bunnies first round, the Panthers kept WT almost pointless (or pointless) so Penrith should have lapped Bunnies a few times- instead was the opposite today.

• Can’t wait to read Rothfield’s article on why the Panthers should be punted from the comp tomorrow. 😒

• Banned

@:

Fox reported before the game that their poll on whom shall be hooker for Souths, Cook or the ex.capt, showed 70% for Cook and 30% for ex-capt. I did manage to see the highlights of when Manly thrashed Souths and the guy with 70% poll wore jersey number 9???

As they say, if coaches listen to the spectators eventually they will join them.

• @:

@:

Fox reported before the game that their poll on whom shall be hooker for Souths, Cook or the ex.capt, showed 70% for Cook and 30% for ex-capt. I did manage to see the highlights of when Manly thrashed Souths and the guy with 70% poll wore jersey number 9???

As they say, if coaches listen to the spectators eventually they will join them.

Or in this case, shoot themselves in the head.

• @:

Considering WT downed the Bunnies first round, the Panthers kept WT almost pointless (or pointless) so Penrith should have lapped Bunnies a few times- instead was the opposite today.

Solid reasoning covering 18 weeks or so, well done

• Banned

@:

@:

@:

Or in this case, shoot themselves in the head.

As recommended by Donald Trump

• @:

1st round results don’t tell you anything. Souths were horrendous in that game.

This was a great game to watch. Second phase play when executed well is lethal.

Recent Topics