Telecrap report on the game

• So bloody biased against the Tigers….Why do Telecrap journos hate the Tigers so much?..
    Paul Crawley is such a tool…him and Rothfield I can’t stand

“The scoreline probably should have been closer given Newcastle had two tries denied by contentious decisions.”

“The Knights had a deadset try pulled back for a forward pass late in the first half, while Danny Levi was desperately unlucky not to get another when he was ruled held up.”

"With Newcastle desperate to get on the board before halftime, Sione Mata’utia looked to have put his brother Peter over in the corner only for the flat pass to be called forward by the touch judge."

No mentioned that we bombed two tries…and the score should’ve been 40odd

• @:

So bloody biased against the Tigers….Why do Telecrap journos hate the Tigers so much?..
    Paul Crawley is such a tool…him and Rothfield I can’t stand

“The scoreline probably should have been closer given Newcastle had two tries denied by contentious decisions.”

“The Knights had a deadset try pulled back for a forward pass late in the first half, while Danny Levi was desperately unlucky not to get another when he was ruled held up.”

"With Newcastle desperate to get on the board before halftime, Sione Mata’utia looked to have put his brother Peter over in the corner only for the flat pass to be called forward by the touch judge."

No mentioned that we bombed two tries…and the score should’ve been 40odd

Just ignore them tigerap, not worth the read. Only good for when you run out of toilet paper and the shops are shut.

• Jesus not even on the fence… just straight one sided crap talk

• Ignore em

• The held up one was never a try. What is he even talking about? Fair point on the forward pass but we let them back in the game and they didn’t take their chances.

Obviously very upset we got the win and aren’t the worst coached worst managed team with the worst players in the history of the league

• Lol…
    Just lol.

• luckily their cr@p cant change the result from today

We still won, you tossers at DT

Did they write anything when we had 2 balls on the field and we lost that game ??

• One of the Newcastle tries probably should’ve been disallowed for the abysmal play the ball…

• @:

One of the Newcastle tries probably should’ve been disallowed for the abysmal play the ball…

I think you may have seen a penalty against us for pulling the player down (when he went to play the ball)

• Makes the victory even sweeter!

• as long as you aren;t actually paying the telecrap for the ‘privilege’ of reading their rubbish

• Sounds like Crawley lost his house today. Get a cat up ya.

• Funny. Last I remember, we should’ve beaten the Sharks twice if it weren’t for the purposeful injuring of our two stars and the flopping from the cheat Gallen. Stick that up ya own Rothfield ya goof

• Blah…blah…blah…blah

Was at game…great 1st half
    Played nervous 2nd half till field goal…then smashed them again.
    I must admit…very nervous when it got to 24-12.

Kudos Brooks on set up for field goal.
    Terrific!!!

• @:

Ignore em

I tweeted to him, bet he ignores me.

Recent Topics