Very Noticable today....

• This team under the guidance of Ivan will be heading toward very good seasons ahead…I noticed some criticism of the team because they played Newcastle and were expected to win but the critics forgot that we are a developing team with much more talent and experience to come…noticeable today was the improvement in Brooks and Lolohea,these two will step up another level once they get used to each other,the young rookies will be devestating once they mature a bit…all in all a great win today and sure signs of better things to come…well done team and Ivan…

• Ivan is doing everything he possibly can do with the team. I can honestly see him being a long term coach at our team.

• ForumSupporter

I’ll await Luke’s next poor game…

Mitchell Pearce looked like a Z grader yesterday when his much vaunted forward pack got owned…

• @:

Ivan is doing everything he possibly can do with the team. I can honestly see him being a long term coach at our team.

X1

One thing I like about Ivan is that he knows and admires the rich history of the club and the contributions of both the Balmain Tigers and the Wests Magpies to the game. He wants to elevate the club to its rightful position in the game - a championship threatening team.

I am looking forward to the ride.

• Banned

Lets score 4 wins on the trot before we get the knee pads out eh?
    We played fairly well against a terrible opposition. Lots and lots to do yet.

• What was very noticeable today was that the team backed each other up, when they spread the ball there were dummy runners, and sometimes 2 or 3 dummy runners which created so much space out wide. Wow a difference the team looks when your outside backs have room to move, Suli … he looks so damaging when he’s running with the ball. It actually looked like we had trick plays today. Give this side more time together and they will be ok. Alex Twal and Matt Eisenhuth made yards with every hit up … starting 2nd rowers next season ?? (was so glad there was no Lovett today … 😃)

• Lovett should have been shown the SKD treatment & these young blokes Twal/The Huth can have a half season in the top grade… Am I alone in wanting big Morgan Boyle to joint the bus ride

• @:

Lovett should have been shown the SKD treatment & these young blokes Twal/The Huth can have a half season in the top grade… Am I alone in wanting big Morgan Boyle to joint the bus ride

You’re not alone but I believe we should play Morgan in the second row. Being an ex centre he has mobility.

• @:

@:

Lovett should have been shown the SKD treatment & these young blokes Twal/The Huth can have a half season in the top grade… Am I alone in wanting big Morgan Boyle to joint the bus ride

You’re not alone but I believe we should play Morgan in the second row. Being an ex centre he has mobility.

We gotta sign him first

• I like winning.

• @:

i want to see Morgan on the Bus too…
    he’d make a great addition to the team.

• Did anyone notice our players defended from the inside and ran around block players to herd the Knights side wards. Our centres and wingers marked up and we shut them down outside. Gagai realised and cut us up back on the inside but overall our edge defence was much better.
    Our marker defence was not great but that try should have been a penalty for an incorrect play the ball.

• @:

@:

Agree he would be damaging on an edge. He’s big enough to cover in the middle if required.

• ForumSupporter

@:

I like winning.

Good to see you safe and well back on the wagon,

• @:

@:

I like winning.

Good to see you safe and well back on the wagon,

Thanks man. We’ll see how long it lasts but, at the moment I’m just enjoying the first win in 2 months.

Recent Topics