New Kids on the Block

• Eisenhuth, Marsters, MWZ, Twal…. with what we’ve added next year the squad actually looks to have some decent depth. Still a couple of starters short, but getting there.

And these guys too

• Damn now I just have new kids on the block in my head and I didn’t even click the video

Damn you old man tiger

• The future of our club as i like to put it

I think we will be in great shape moving 2018 Onwards…

I just hope they can fill Woods shoes, he is a valuable asset, the way he can stand and off-load effortlessly

• @:

Damn now I just have new kids on the block in my head and I didn’t even click the video

Damn you old man tiger

Sorry mate. I was careful to not watch it myself. Can post an East17 video if you think it might help?

• @:

@:

Damn now I just have new kids on the block in my head and I didn’t even click the video

Damn you old man tiger

Sorry mate. I was careful to not watch it myself. Can post an East17 video if you think it might help?

I may have to make myself a mix tape of late 80s early 90s boy bands

• Totally agree. Good to see those young guys given some experience.
    They will blossom with our improved roster next year.

• I think it’s important that we don’t overbuy in filling our roster next year. I’d like to see a position or two available as something to aim for, for the few up and coming stars; I think we can develop our own stars but don’t play or pay them purely on potential. The ones who show enough can be given opportunities but it’s good to see us move away from completely relying on kids who may never realise that potential.

• @:

The future of our club as i like to put it

I think we will be in great shape moving 2018 Onwards…

I just hope they can fill Woods shoes, he is a valuable asset, the way he can stand and off-load effortlessly

True. However i dislike him running on the 4th tackle. He takes foreverto play the ball which puts pressure on brooks kicking. Packer will be invaluable with getting that quick play the ball. Matulino is a great offloader.

• We’re gonna get there, step by step.

• @:

We’re gonna get there, step by step.

Im, old enough to know what you did there Rickson.

Ps Guys - Dont get carried away with the Newcastle result.

• I dont think anyone is getting carried away it was a good win and came on the back of some good performaces if you look at the performances of some of the younger players and combine that with the players that will join us next year we can look forward to better performances next year.Youre either ON THE BUS OR UNDER IT.

• Well done to the WestsTigers coaching staff by debuting so many quality youngest in NRL.
    All have gone better than I’d expected they would and look to be good signings for the years beyond 2017. Next year we should have a good mix of youth and experience in the first grade side.

Suli
    Marsters
    Eisenhuth
    Tawl

Debuting Four is quite a lot, have missed anyone?

• @:

Well done to the WestsTigers coaching staff by debuting so many quality youngest in NRL.
    All have gone better than I’d expected they would and look to be good signings for the years beyond 2017. Next year we should have a good mix of youth and experience in the first grade side.

Suli
    Marsters
    Eisenhuth
    Tawl

oh no don’t tell me… we have another “Big 4”…

• @:

@:

Well done to the WestsTigers coaching staff by debuting so many quality youngest in NRL.

Suli
    Marsters
    Eisenhuth
    Tawl

oh no don’t tell me… we have another “Big 4”…

Lol. Yes!
    Suli the next Rubin Wiki. (PS. Was Wikipedia named after Rubin Wiki?)
    Marsters the next Taumalolo
    Eisenhuth The next Brad Thorn
    Twal the next ….

anyone, enough of that. I’d be happy if they just don’t go backwards from here. To have steady improvement would be good. Hopefully one of them really goes on with it to be a good rep player.

Recent Topics